cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Nightmare Cinema
Last Shift
The original Fright Night
Nightmare Cinema I liked for the most part. The one by the guy who did 30 Days of Night (lady in the waiting room with her kids) was my favorite. Joe Dante’s was funny lol. Wraparound story was half-assed as hell but you gotta love Mickey Rourke

I remember not really liking Last Shift, kinda was all over the place.

Never seen any Fright Night or the Frighteners. I always group those two together in my head lol

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Dude was a straight troll a$$hole. :mjlol:

Are the other Movies for the Invisible Man franchise good? I was thinking a movie based on this idea was only good for one movie.

Anyways, I’m about to watch Hereditary in a few. Let’s see if it lives up to the hype. :jbhmm:
Verhoeven’s Hollow Man is something of a smart-dumb mid-2000s classic lmao

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well... if there’s one night a year to watch this, lol

my best pal and I were just talking about how this plays great as a Carpenter-lite movie (soundtrack and cinematography similarities at the very least m)
Everyone from the first two Halloween’s were still involved so that makes sense. The feel is still there

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the mouth of madness
Yooooo.... as a horror movie aficionado, creep always supersedes things like jump scares for me.

Watching this through for the first time this scene with homegirl driving down the road and seeing these motherfukkers on bicycles in the middle of the the highway at midnight got me feeling some type of way right now
:merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant:

:sas1: