Daps
tales-from-the-crypt-demon-knight-poster-billy-zane.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Flex Grossman If there's space I've got two more:
I Trapped the Devil (Hulu) - this could be a pass though as a couple of the horror thread heads recently watched it, but I really want to hear more takes on it.

The Eyes of My Mother (Netflix) - Fam, this movie is messed up in all the best ways. It's bizarre, surreal yet grounded in reality and incredibly dark. I really enjoyed it...enjoy might be the wrong word.

Both can stay on the backburner while other suggestions come in though.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can I suggest the Banshee Chapter or The Fear Footage? @Flex Grossman

Banshee Chapter was a trip fam. It's flawed but completely outside of the box, had some legitimately scary moments and managed to pack in a metric ton of concepts of plot threads (sometimes this helped and sometimes it hurt). Definitely a flick that I'd be curious to discuss more with everybody.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Banshee Chapter was a trip fam. It's flawed but completely outside of the box, had some legitimately scary moments and managed to pack in a metric ton of concepts of plot threads (sometimes this helped and sometimes it hurt). Definitely a flick that I'd be curious to discuss more with everybody.
I am Lovecraft fan(the next comic I write will have those themes. ) So I had to watch it. It's an adaptation of his story 'From Beyond'.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I am Lovecraft fan(the next comic I write will have those themes. ) So I had to watch it. It's an adaptation of his story 'From Beyond'.

I'm big on Lovecraftian horror too, though I lean on the written format for it because I feel like most movies miss the mark. Banshee Chapter hit it on the head which was great for me. I feel like a couple of Thomas Ligotti short stories deserve adaptations, he's my favorite of the current Lovecraft inspired authors. His short story "The Last Feast of Harlequin" NEEDS an adaptation imo.