31 Days Of Halloween: The Official Film Room Horror Movie Watch Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Finally got the living room to myself.
Boobi in the bedroom catching up on whatever fakkit ass show she watches.

I wanna watch an old horror joint.
But i wanna see some new ish.
Anyone remember Gutterballs 2??

:russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So, I finally watched the first F13 in its entirety. I may have caught it on tv back in the day when I was a kid. I know I saw a few of them during a marathon.

Anyways, part 1 is pretty meh. :francis:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I watched Sinister 2.

That first kid’s family murder with them hanging upside down with bags over their heads over water, and alligators jumping up to bite them was

:mjtf:

Then the head dead kid with the rats eating his family’s insides.

:damn:

How do people even come up with those kind of murders.

The lawn mower from the first one got to me too.

:sadbron:
My condolences. That movie was asscheeks.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yes, the most overhyped disappointment in horror history imo. I was not scared or impressed. I guess the sense of dread and the anxiety, stress of being lost in a forest with no way out, was supposed to be terrifying. The only scare was the end when dude was facing the wall. That started the era of "found footage" movies, there are several of those that were actually more scarier and more believable, than Blair Witch.
Psh maybe it’s cause I was 12 but that shyt had me shook lol. Even now it’s effective. It doesn’t scare me anymore but I think it still works. Now I didn’t believe it was “real” especially since the three actors were on the daily show a week or two after the movie dropped but I fukked with it and still do
The scene in the tent with the sound of the kids and whatever that was hitting the tent scared me.

:hubie:

Maybe I needed to see it in theater and it might've been a more memorable experience. :manny:

I did like the Scooby Doo parody of it though:

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
What is this ??? Lmao :russ::mjlol::deadmanny:

They aired a Scooby Doo marathon during Halloween night 1999 on Cartoon Network and played those vignettes during breaks. Someone luckily put them all together.

Old Lady: "You kids stay away! Those woods are cursed! I never go near them. :demonic:"
Shaggy: "Like I bet she never goes near a dentist either. :troll:"
Scooby: :mjlol:
The rest of the gang: "SHAGGY! :beli:"

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
I watched the original Last House on the Left this month. How does everyone rank that among Craven's canon? It got me thinking about messages in film and what the filmmaker wants to draw in to the open by exposing real-life horror and depravity.

You wonder about the overall implications of exploitation and bringing ugly things in to the light. Part of you wants to make the easy claim that evil begets evil, even in fictional depictions. While part of you knows that it's important to keep these things from being ignored and hushed because that is the kind of environment where the deeds can be carried out more easily.

Last edited: