30 years ago Martin Scorsese dropped a classic film called Goodfellas

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
30 years ago Scorsese put together this masterpiece which was an achievement that very few directors can ever live up to.. it is the "perfect" film and would go on to influence the rest of the film industry for the remainder of time.

Pesci deserved that Oscar he was such a sociopath. Hilarious and scary all the same. One of the best acting performances ever but I think Paul Sorvino was underrated... it was an understated performance I don't think any other actor could have done it that well. :wow:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was sitting her ass up to get wacked what do you think? He was trying to smash? :mjlol:

That would have made more sense than him trying to kill someone as non threatening as Karen lol

My initial reaction was that Jimmy was feeding Karen to the wolves so to speak. And fuk knows what them guys would have done to her- kill, rape etc. But what you said is also plausible. I think Jimmy wanted to pipe her

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie to you guys, this was my favorite Scorcese mob flick until I saw the Irishman, I think that movie surpassed Goodfellas completely.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
30 years ago Scorsese put together this masterpiece which was an achievement that very few directors can ever live up to.. it is the "perfect" film and would go on to influence the rest of the film industry for the remainder of time.

Pesci deserved that Oscar he was such a sociopath. Hilarious and scary all the same. One of the best acting performances ever but I think Paul Sorvino was underrated... it was an understated performance I don't think any other actor could have done it that well. :wow:

You think james gandolfini could have did what paul sorvino did in the movie?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That would have made more sense than him trying to kill someone as non threatening as Karen lol

My initial reaction was that Jimmy was feeding Karen to the wolves so to speak. And fuk knows what them guys would have done to her- kill, rape etc. But what you said is also plausible. I think Jimmy wanted to pipe her
She was about to get snuffed and buried in the bushes

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
The nuance/subtlety is the big thing for me, how the characters aged over time was crazy, his interactions with his family while being a side plot felt super significant and contributed to the story just as much as opposed to Henry and Karens scenes which I loved but I enjoyed the mob stuff a little more.

Both movies are amazing but I feel like the Irishman is a much better mob story