3 DAY WATER FASTING

Togica

Rookie
Daps
If anyone is interested in learning more about the different types of fasting, I highly recommend this channel: https://youtube.com/@AHealthyAlternative

If you're on Facebook, you can also request to the the group as well. Just type in A healthy alternative in the search bar.

There's a lot of good fasting success stories in the group including before and after photos; one gentleman did a 300 day fast and lost 327 pounds!

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Had a tonsillectomy as an adult and went 7 days on just water, juice, and popsicles. I was surprised how great I felt on day 7. I didn't eat solids until day 10. I wish I could have worked out during that time, but the risk of breaking my stitches and bleeding to death was too real. No way I can do it today. Back then pain and discomfort killed any hunger or desire for food.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Gotta keep at least an hourly stream of water and added electrolytes or you'll suffer. shyt is a breeze with electrolytes in your water and it doesn't break your fast. Longest I ever did was 72 hours.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Day 2 is easier for me. The hunger pangs are worse but manageable, but I have way more energy today. Can’t wait to eat tomorrow.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I did 2 days a few weeks ago, but stopped because I have a bad habit of smoking Newports and saw that I wouldn't receive the same benefits if I didn't smoke. I quit smoking at 12am Monday morning and did the water fast at the same time so im more than halfway through the water fast this time. Ill make it to 3 days

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Day 1 into a 3 day water fast. So far, so good. I was lightheaded early in the day but I took a little bit of salt and despite the hunger pangs, I’m doin pretty good.
I'd recommend going to a pharmacy and buy a pack of electrolytes for your water. That's what I read.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I can't handle a couple of days of no solids but water every day. Move around and do too much physical for that. Electrolytes and water and I can last 3+ days easy. :hhh:

No water if I'm stuck in bed doing shyt, sure:yeshrug:.

Daps
Just wrapping up the third day of my fast before I go on vacation tomorrow. Been a while since I've done an extended fast but it was pretty easy. Did a heavy workout where I PR'd yesterday too (afternoon of day 2).

As someone who's been slipping a bit on my alternate day fasting, this was a good reminder that I still got it. Only thing I had besides water was a zero calorie electrolyte drink like an hour ago