3 DAY WATER FASTING

tay1

All Star
Daps
Going into day 3 is tough. Coworkers bought in n out and I just got some to go for when my fast is over. And I had to cook for mom’s lol. The temptation was crazy but I’m almost done.

Wish I could break the fast with some of the food I took home from work but I don’t want the stomach pain. May settle for some ramen.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Going into day 3 is tough. Coworkers bought in n out and I just got some to go for when my fast is over. And I had to cook for mom’s lol. The temptation was crazy but I’m almost done.

Wish I could break the fast with some of the food I took home from work but I don’t want the stomach pain. May settle for some ramen.

Great job!

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Just wrapping up the third day of my fast before I go on vacation tomorrow. Been a while since I've done an extended fast but it was pretty easy. Did a heavy workout where I PR'd yesterday too (afternoon of day 2).

As someone who's been slipping a bit on my alternate day fasting, this was a good reminder that I still got it. Only thing I had besides water was a zero calorie electrolyte drink like an hour ago

Great work!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Did 4 days last month to kick start ketosis going into keto diet. Lost 15 pounds, still going well. Almost off my BP meds. It's been high once or twice and I take a half a pill, but been chilling. Need to exercise but my issues make it hard. Convinced if I could I'd shed a ton of weight and be straight.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Finished my fast. I ended it by eating in n out lol. It’s weird how my stomach isn’t aggravated or anything. I’m still super hungry but no irritation at all.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I did it for a week, no solids, but I did water and juices. I got the Nama J2 and I juiced veggies and fruits.

Felt great. I still have sleeping problems, but my body felt great.

I will try and do 60 days on juices and water, fruits and veggies from the fruit stand/farmers market. No solids
the Nama J2 is the goat

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
almost done with day 1, hungier than a mf lol. it's insane how many restaurants are literally outside my door, makes you think

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Breh I love that shyt.

I can make 8-10 different juices in under an hour.
Like batches and they last for 4-5 days.

The 5th day they start using their sponk but yea, Nama J2 is Goat.
get that mason jar vacuum sealer and it’ll last longer. Especially if you freeze them.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Day 2 and no issues at all.

I did longer than this before.

Make sure y’all get some electrolyte powder or take a daily multivitamin while fasting.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Day 2 and no issues at all.

I did longer than this before.

Make sure y’all get some electrolyte powder or take a daily multivitamin while fasting.
Does the electrolyte help with the fatigue or overall sluggish feeling?