3 DAY WATER FASTING

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
36hrs in, hot hungry at the moment, but will see what happens once I start moving around.

Might be a rainy day, so that may make things easier to be chill,

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Only just seen this thread. I did a 72 hour one a couple weeks back. Thinking of doing a little 48 hour one start of this week.

I been loosely intermittent fasting for like 10 years now, so i find it pretty easy to do. It’s definitely tough if you’re a 3 meals a day + snacks person though.

My only advice is don’t tell your coworkers, they’ll think you’re weird and come out with a bunch of babble about how it’s unsafe.:beli:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I do one every 5-6 months bout time to do another one

If u can get past the first night and the shyts you'll be taking come day 3 it ain't dat bad

And doing it for 4 weeks + ain't impossible. It's a thing...but idk much about it.

Greed

Pro
Daps
It’s not that bad really. Just stay busy and the time goes faster than you think. Make sure you get electrolytes though otherwise you can fck yourself with all the water

All it takes really is adding some salt to your water here and there

I usually do a 2-3 day fast before I restart on a diet plan like Keto or Paleo. It’s kinda like a hard reset. Speaking of which I need to start one again soon

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
62 hrs in now and I'll be at 72hrs this evening, but I'll probably eat in the morning. Don't feel bad or hungry, but can't say I'm bursting with energy. Walking on the treadmill is the extent of exercise I'm comfortable with.

The fast did fix my initial and main lethargic feeling which stemmed from my sleep aid that had been confusing me for the past 2 weeks. Main reason I decided to reset everything.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Just hit 72 hours.. 8 more days to go. Still not hungry and I find myself able to focus a lot better.. weird.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Just hit 72 hours.. 8 more days to go. Still not hungry and I find myself able to focus a lot better.. weird.
I had the same experience with the lack of hunger.

I just ate, so I can start getting myself back into weight lifting.

I can't workout properly with weights while fasting, so I had to wrap this up at 72.

I'm interested to hear how you feel after another 8 days.

Togica

Rookie
Daps
Seriously? I did like 8 days before and lost like 14lbs. I don’t think I’d do more than 21 days
Yes. I wasn't even planning on going that long. I will caution that if you engage in physical demanding activities, the fast will be a lot more challenging. During the 32 day fast, I went to the gym several times and I noticed the weights felt heavier and my heart rate would skyrocket in an extremely short amount of time if I did cardio.

Did you take any electrolytes? I made the mistake of not taking them in the beginning (which is probably why I felt nauseous pretty often).