3 DAY WATER FASTING

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I'm at about 24, so 72 sounds crazy as Im watching pizza reviews :mjlol:

If I was anymore hydrated I would be Aquaman.

:dead:

When I did it I didnt watch TV, and was barely on my phone. You got pizza commercials popping up every commercial break...nah cant do it :hubie:

They say fasting is like giving your spirit a senzu bean, so I was just reading alot... primarily the Bible

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
LOL water isnt suppressing hunger.
:francis:

Water is a natural appetite suppressant
When the stomach senses that it is full, it sends signals to the brain to stop eating. Water can help to take up space in the stomach, leading to a feeling of fullness and reducing hunger. “

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
:francis:

Water is a natural appetite suppressant
When the stomach senses that it is full, it sends signals to the brain to stop eating. Water can help to take up space in the stomach, leading to a feeling of fullness and reducing hunger. “

nikka water itself doesnt suppress hunger stop spewing this bullshyt. You nikkas already dont be hungry lol. Helping you full isnt the same as completely suppressing hunger.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
nikka water itself doesnt suppress hunger stop spewing this bullshyt. You nikkas already dont be hungry lol. Helping you full isnt the same as completely suppressing hunger.
My bullshyt? :dead: I write for medical journals? Scientist… doctors…nutritionist..lol. You said water doesn’t suppress hunger and you were wrong . It’s ok lol. It doesn’t replace food obviously , but it can suppress it for a certain amount of time. Of course you have to eventually eat :wtf:, but we talking about fast, not going without food for the rest of your life :dahell:Go argue with science my guy, not me. It seems you don’t have discipline ..making excuses means you don’t have self disipline. That’s why you fat

Enjoy your day homie, good luck on your fitness journey

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
My bullshyt? :dead: I write for medical journals? Scientist… doctors…nutritionist..lol. You said water doesn’t suppress hunger and you were wrong . It’s ok lol. It doesn’t replace food obviously , but it can suppress it for a certain amount of time. Of course you have to eventually eat :wtf:, but we talking about fast, not going without food for the rest of your life :dahell:Go argue with science my guy, not me. It seems you don’t have discipline ..making excuses means you don’t have self disipline. That’s why you fat

All that because I said water doest suppress hunger lol wtf eat a bowl of shyt bytch.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
If water suppressed hunger, then fasting would be easy and everyone would be able to do it easily.

Unfortunately when fasting you get hungry, and a stomach full of water usually ain't satisfying that hunger.

Yes your stomach's full, but full of water and not food and your mind knows it.