3 DAY WATER FASTING

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Fasting, specifically water fasting, is a real thing that works. We really have to stop going off what we think we know and start researching things first.
Fasting helps you lose weight, get your insulin levels in check, shyt like that. I never said it wasnt healthy:dahell:. I’ve done intermittent fasting plenty of times usually 16:8 with great results and was an actually inspired by this thread to try my first 24 hour fast. Having said that somebody claiming fasting gets rid of grey hairs is just not true. So please show me research backing that claim up:jbhmm:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I've done a 72 hour fast.

Working my way to 120 hours.

What's most important after fasting is what you eat directly afterwards.

Refrain from heavy foods and surprisingly some vegetables.

Get some kombucha to stimulate growth of proper stomach bacteria, then have some soup only for a few days.

I also noticed that if doing a longer than 48 hour fast, do heavy lifting and cardio (I include 15-20 minutes of cardio as well) for the first day only. Then just chill and drink water the remaining days.

tay1

All Star
Daps
I normally do 18:6 intermittent fasting. Most I’ve ever done was a 36 hour water fast.

I want to get to a point to wear I do a 3 day water fast once a month. Just for the benefits of autophagy.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fasting helps you lose weight, get your insulin levels in check, shyt like that. I never said it wasnt healthy:dahell:. I’ve done intermittent fasting plenty of times usually 16:8 with great results and was an actually inspired by this thread to try my first 24 hour fast. Having said that somebody claiming fasting gets rid of grey hairs is just not true. So please show me research backing that claim up:jbhmm:

This is the Coli where anecdotal evidence is gospel and actual peer reviewed research is seen as fake :mjlol:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Most (not all) physicians lack creativity and foresight.

Unfortunately, the common person believes everything a doctor says. There's a reason why every physician has malpractice insurance.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone post up, what electrolytes to take, tips to handle things like headaches, hunger etc, generally more information and what they specifically do throwing around only buzzwords is goofy.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
My longest ever water fast was 32 days; I lost 56 pounds and it was a very unique experience to say the least.
:whoa: ……..u were a free citizen, not locked up or being held hostage & u willingly survived 32 days on just h2o:what::dahell:…..”unique” gotta be an understatement:picard: