[3/30] WWE Monday Night RAW: A New Champion Appears

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Sting know the only reason he there is for Taker... The fans know it, Vince knows it, HHH knows it... Taker knows it

Why they don't just give it to us is what I wanna know

If we can get Nwo vs DX in 2015 we can get Sting vs Taker

The impression I get is Taker himself has no interest in it. I actually think Vince and them want it but Taker aint interested.
They asked Taker at a Q&A at a comic con last year about it and he just gave the blank stare and no reply on some super awkward shyt.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I wish they kept adrian Neville's first name, i think it bothers me because its a first and last name so it just sounds weird unlike rusev or cesaro
:scust::what: WHY? do they think that shyt sound good? it sounds ridiculous to not have a nick/gimmick name but when you take out the first name too, its just corny.
can you imagine how that would have sounded in the attitude era
Announcer: "coming down the aisle Helmsly!!!!!!!
King: "Helmsley is really taking to Micheals..
:camby: with that shyt

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RAW_1140_107-3807761618.jpg
:wow:
For some reason this post has me fukking crying. :laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
yo i'm sorry that crowd was buggin. sheam da gawd lookin more badass than ever imo.

and wow not gonna lie that little tease tonite with brock and seth really had me goin. those 2 GOTTA have a singles match soon at one of the PPV's. they don't even need to go crazy with the buildup. that lil interaction they had tonite was enough. from here on out all they gotta do is cut promos.

all in all i enjoyed raw more than i did mania. marked out a few times. lucha dragons! wow! not sure what to think of neville though... like someone said earlier in this thread they really could use a lightweight division or sum shyt for all these midgets.

to think back in the day raw was like this every week :mjcry:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:heh: Orton always ends up in the death spot where the crowd quits caring on the Raw after Mania. It ain't like he gets shyt on during Mania, but that next night everybody gives up on whatever he ends up doing.
Co-sign. It's a shame since dude's return should have been red hot end to end. But his post-Mania booking always ends up badly timed. Night after Bryan's 18 second loss where crowd went HAM on the post-Raw 6-man dark match, then the boring chants with Sheamus year after. He should have just RKO'd Roman for bringing his high down, last night :dead:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bout time they got the lucha dragons on Raw, they've been having matches on main event and superstars for weeks.