MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Good Raw besides the ME.

-PAC debut. :wow: Got to keep the nickname. :mjcry:

-Lucha Dragons :ehh:

-Zigs/DB was MOTN with Cena/Ambrose second. That Cena/Ambrose match was better than I expected.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
According to the site, the fans began a “You suck Cena” chant at Nikki Bella during the third-hour Divas match. After this caught on, it was extended to all the Divas except AJ and Paige. Natalya got a “You suck Tyson” chant, Brie got a “You suck Bryan” chant and so on.

The site adds that Roman Reigns had the most heat from the crowd out of anyone on the show, with Big Show and Kane getting cheered when they got in any offense against him. Ryback seemed to be liked to a point. The crowd also did various NXT chants during the main event, calling for Sami Zayn, Hideo Itami and several others. They also began doing various gimmick chants, such as Enzo Amore’s “How you doin’?” and chanting “Breeze is gorgeous.”

Lol

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Just finished RAW. When smark crowds go wrong to a tee. It was fine in the beginning but mahfukkas slowly started to feel themselves way and way too much. Almost made me wish that Vince would come out and say "Pull this shyt again and it's going to be Cena for another 10 years!".
:dead: :laff:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Right, because they don't have a glass ceiling as is.
Took an act of Congress but Bryan just burst through it and shattered it.
Shame he fell all the right back to down to the mid card and jobbed to the larger guy afterwards.
:pachaha:
Vince isn't giving these guys a shot. Rollins is transitional and will be booked like a joke.
The stupid ass concept is pretending Vince McMahon doesn't have a image of what his champion should look like.
Newsflash; they don't fit the bill and unless they hit a growth spurt and gain 20 pounds, they never will.
Create an alternative or be content with legit talents like Neville being synonymous with Mighty Mouse.

Right... cause they didn't have a 218 pound MF as champion for over a year just two years ago.

And Bryan had been pretty prominent prior to WrestleMania 30, breh. If this was 1998, he'd have been wrestling Taka for that weak-ass Light Heaveyweight belt.

Sure, there is a 'type' Vince & co are keen on pushing. But just as quickly, if those types of muhfukkas don't get over or make the most of the push they've been given, they also fall down the card even further than a Daniel Bryan has. What's Jack Swagger doin' these days? What will Ryback be doin' before long? That excuse doesn't even really fly anymore like it used to.

A cruiserweight 'division' would trap a lot of people, and the excuse for them not getting a bigger push would be that they can win the cruiserweight title 8 times. That would make them look like they ARE getting a big push, cause they're at the top of their 'division'... when that's also an easier way for them to not even get a chance to wrestle the other midcard or top stars. Sure, Kalisto will probably never main event a PPV with Cena. But by sticking him in a division, that means he'd have no future except wrestling other people his size.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Right... cause they didn't have a 218 pound MF as champion for over a year just two years ago.

Right.
Because they had so much faith in that 218 pound motherfukker being their champion , that he went on to main event less than a guy who didn't hold the belt.

“Imagine if UFC took Conor McGregor and they just put him on Fight Pass prelims, and they wouldn’t let him main event the big PPV or a big show,” said Punk. “That’s how I felt. I was the main event on all the house shows, I was the only guy that was touring live every single day. When it came time for the PPV main event, oh, someone else is coming in.”

You typed all of that and still managed to say absolutely nothing dispelling my point that smaller guys are not given a fair shot as Vince's champ.
:pachaha:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
ROMAN WAS IN TROUBLE THE INSTANT THE WORD GOT OUT THAT VINCE CHOSE HIM TO BE THE "NEXT JOHN CENA" BROTHER!

Yeah, this is about all that needs to be said about it.

Guys like Neville, the Luchas, Balor, ect. are reasons why I wish we had a Lightweight title with some competent booking.
Definitely don't want it now because we're lacking the most important part (competent booing) but it would beneficial for the small guys who are never going to get a realistic shot at the main title.
I can see Balor getting a run from Vince, though.
Guys will mark for his ring work.
Money in his 'demon' face/body paint with kids, and the females will love him because he's shredded.

This is what I said when I started watching again last year. Why did they get rid of the lightweight/cruiserweight titles?

That is so fukking cynical. Corporations PRETENDING to care about people in order to promote their corporation. It borders on evil

Im a cynic and i can say the show was pretty good. Some of yall just never satisfied.

The first two hours was an A. The last hour was a C-

Stupid ass concept.

You're putting a glass ceiling on them by doing this.

Daniel Bryan would've been relegated to that bullshyt. Guys like Seth Rollins would have been clumped in there too.

Not necessarily. Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Rey Misterio, etc. . . all came out of that WCW Cruiserweight tradition. You got 4 world champs right there.

What the Cruiserweight would do is elevate the Tyson Kidds the Kalistos the Kofi Kingstons. The guys who are obviously super talented and can come out big at the top of the show like WCW used to do and steal the show while fighting for a reason.

Now, Kofi Kingston and a lot of those guys have no purpose, so they just tread water until they get put in a horrible ass "New Day" gimmick.

Also, I don't think champions should be too small. Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart were both over 230, that's about as small as your heavyweight champ should be. There's no way anybody smaller than that can realistically get in there with Brock Lesnar and have a shot at winning. I mean yeah, it's fake, but still. Rey Misterio shouldn't be fighting him and Batista on a regular basis. The IC belt should be for those guys

Daniel Bryan, Punk, Rollins, etc. . . should be propping up the IC belt.

Lol what was the bolded about? I think I missed that.

But yeah they could have picked anything but the 6-man and the show would have finished strong. Hell Kalisto alone had the crowd :dj2: all throughout the match, even that would have been a better choice. :dead:

They were saying "You suck Cena" to Nikki and "You suck Bryan" to Brie and "You suck Punk" to AJ and "You suck Uso" to Naomi.

And Bryan had been pretty prominent prior to WrestleMania 30, breh. If this was 1998, he'd have been wrestling Taka for that weak-ass Light Heaveyweight belt.

Sure, there is a 'type' Vince & co are keen on pushing. But just as quickly, if those types of muhfukkas don't get over or make the most of the push they've been given, they also fall down the card even further than a Daniel Bryan has. What's Jack Swagger doin' these days? What will Ryback be doin' before long? That excuse doesn't even really fly anymore like it used to.

A cruiserweight 'division' would trap a lot of people, and the excuse for them not getting a bigger push would be that they can win the cruiserweight title 8 times. That would make them look like they ARE getting a big push, cause they're at the top of their 'division'... when that's also an easier way for them to not even get a chance to wrestle the other midcard or top stars. Sure, Kalisto will probably never main event a PPV with Cena. But by sticking him in a division, that means he'd have no future except wrestling other people his size.

Part of the problem is that the IC belt is weak. When Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon and Curt Henning were fighting for it, it was almost as important as the heavyweight belt.

That's what Bryan and those guys should be fighting for because there's just no way that they can get in a ring with Brock Lesnar or John Cena or Batista or Big Show and Kane and it not look ridiculous.

They should be kept away from those types at all costs for kayfabe purposes.

Let one of em go over on a Ryback or something, but they it exposes the business to have Daniel Bryan as your champ.