[3/30] WWE Monday Night RAW: A New Champion Appears

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Today's crowds are so corny :snoop: funny thing is they think their cool and shyt... Attitude era crowds never did stupid shyt like this "We are awesome" NO you're a corny bytch now shut the hell up

Writing team is partly responsible too. They didn't write unpredictably enough to keep the crowd off balance and interested and they go into business for themselves when there are lulls in the action :manny:.

The thought of making Big Show and Kane part of the main event, when we saw an NWO OG's reunion the day before and Brock acting the fukk out earlier the same night is :francis:. I'm not really surprised they were doing the wave at that point.

Not even a Fandangawd appearance for fukkery's sake during the show. They would have eaten that up.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That's how I feel too

I want a story to leak regarding backstage at WM.. I'm sure the 2 had to of crossed paths and at least spoke about it

Man I feel like Taker didn't bother seeing anyone when he arrived, came in and did the match with Bray and bounced.

I almost think Mark is such a WWE mark he legit believes the "us against them" bullshyt about WWE/WCW and how Sting is older that he has zero interest.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
That Brock return is going to be :banderas:

The booking last night was kind of weird though. It's like outside of the first degree murder and the debuts, they were in two minds as to whether or not to do the fan service thing.

Should have known something was up when the commentary team was actually calling the matches.

The standing ovation during Bryan v Ziggler :mjcry:
The husband/boyfriend chant was :scust:

Cole must have been :sadcam:all day

Lol what was the bolded about? I think I missed that.

But yeah they could have picked anything but the 6-man and the show would have finished strong. Hell Kalisto alone had the crowd :dj2: all throughout the match, even that would have been a better choice. :dead:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Today's crowds are so corny :snoop: funny thing is they think their cool and shyt... Attitude era crowds never did stupid shyt like this "We are awesome" NO you're a corny bytch now shut the hell up
post mania crowds of 2012, 2013 were great. everything after has been a corny try too hard

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Writing team is partly responsible too. They didn't write unpredictably enough to keep the crowd off balance and interested and they go into business for themselves when there are lulls in the action :manny:.

The thought of making Big Show and Kane part of the main event, when we saw an NWO OG's reunion the day before and Brock acting the fukk out earlier the same night is :francis:. I'm not really surprised they were doing the wave at that point.

Not even a Fandangawd appearance for fukkery's sake during the show. They would have eaten that up.
They had Fandango film a Superstars appearance.... The whole crowd wasn't even in the building yet. And then he doesn't have Cha Cha La La as his theme anymore....

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They had Fandango film a Superstars appearance.... The whole crowd wasn't even in the building yet. And then he doesn't have Cha Cha La La as his theme anymore....

:francis::francis::francis::francis:

Can't even get that one day of shine anymore.:mjcry:

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Man I feel like Taker didn't bother seeing anyone when he arrived, came in and did the match with Bray and bounced.

I almost think Mark is such a WWE mark he legit believes the "us against them" bullshyt about WWE/WCW and how Sting is older that he has zero interest.

Mark and Stang chatted it up at the Airport ... Photo's on Twitter

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
J52Wtyx.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just finished RAW. When smark crowds go wrong to a tee. It was fine in the beginning but mahfukkas slowly started to feel themselves way and way too much. Almost made me wish that Vince would come out and say "Pull this shyt again and it's going to be Cena for another 10 years!".

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished RAW. When smark crowds go wrong to a tee. It was fine in the beginning but mahfukkas slowly started to feel themselves way and way too much. Almost made me wish that Vince would come out and say "Pull this shyt again and it's going to be Cena for another 10 years!".
:mjlol: @ the visual of that happening