[3/30] WWE Monday Night RAW: A New Champion Appears

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You can have all those cats wrestle, and not be red flagged for their size.

That's what a CW title does, it automatically places you as less than the main guys.

We're in a new era of wrestling where workrate is a huge thing to the mainstream fan, not just the IWC dudes. Think about it, just wonder why Reigns got booted and look who the champ is now.

Size fascination is an outdated concept in wrestling, it definitely helps, but no longer is it the driving force behind a wrestler's success.
Workrate and high spots have never been the main attraction and they never will be.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Orton always ends up in the death spot where the crowd quits caring on the Raw after Mania. It ain't like he gets shyt on during Mania, but that next night everybody gives up on whatever he ends up doing.
I hate that they do that to him

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
RAW_1140_107-3807761618.jpg
:wow:

I know someone got the screen grab when he was laughing behind the table

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
The first hour and a half had RAW on pace to be one of the best ever, and then it just died a slow death.

After the Brock thing happened, there was what seemed like 30 minutes until anything else happened in ring. A lot of video packages.

I also think with Cole being written off, and the JR rumors, it seemed like an obvious setup to JR's return. Instead we got Byron Saxton by himself who clearly wasn't ready and whether his passiveness were ordered by Vince or whoever, it brought down the show.

They should have known the crowd was gonna shyt on that 6 man at the end. They probably should have swapped places with Cena-Ambrose and Bryan-Ziggler

All in all, disappointing RAW, I was trying not to fall asleep the last hour

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
That Brock return is going to be :banderas:

The booking last night was kind of weird though. It's like outside of the first degree murder and the debuts, they were in two minds as to whether or not to do the fan service thing.

Should have known something was up when the commentary team was actually calling the matches.

The standing ovation during Bryan v Ziggler :mjcry:
The husband/boyfriend chant was :scust:

Cole must have been :sadcam:all day