[3/30] WWE Monday Night RAW: A New Champion Appears

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still havent seen the mighty mouse look but i read about :sadcam:

How Sheamus supposed to represent Brogue gang looking like that :beli: then i realized he looks like his immortals character....still looks silly but him and bryan bout to tear shyt up

No Sasha Banks? Booooooo

Lesnar beating up Cole, always welcomed.

Main event sounds typical Raw.

Not sure what happened with sting, fill me in on that.

Crowd unnecessarily trolling the divas :camby:

Is reigns setting up a heel turn playing the race card? Was confused about the back n forth i seen in here
Neville looks fine it's just a jacket with a hood type of deal and some wrist shyt . And his logo of the man flying or something . ITs nothing like Mighty Mouse at all really and they didn't push it like that

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What were the chants in the main event, hard to make some of em out
Apparently for the nxt guys , and other stupid stuff . Im sure wwe kind of said :camby: to any impact this crowd had with the insert diva sucks insert Her bf/husband chant . That was so classless and embarassing .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last match was boring save for being in the crowd. Started a wave and shyt. I was irked though because they booed Seth, which made me :why:

To the Divas: "You suck Cena", "You suck Tyson", "You suck Bryan", "You suck Uso". I looked like, every broad in that ring is fukking a wrestler except for Paige. That we know of.

Tonight made me realize that I don't give Cena enough credit for his wrestling. Yesterday and today, he did some damn good work.

My boy Rusev :snoop:

Sting :mindblown:

Brock hitting an F5 on Michael Cole so fierce it knocked a shoe off:dead:

Matter of fact, Brock eliminating the entire English announce team :myman:

Adrian Neville is over:ahh:

How you doin chant....:win:

I had fun tonight, but I am fukking tired. Back to LA tomorrow.
Of course they boo rollins he's a chicken shyt heel

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched this.

I was hoping Brock would stick around longer, he's very over as a face right now. I can tell Rollins vs Brock will be crack based off their interaction tonight, that backflip out of the suplex and stiff kick/no sell was :wow:.

Rest of the show was OK. Brock being gone hurts the show a lot. Rollins is killing it but him vs Reigns isn't that exciting to me.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Smark crowd was corny as expected, wave and "we are awesome" chants? :camby:
smark crowds damage the live product more than they enhance it imo. i wish the WWE would stop enabling them.

the "universe" and their sense of entitlement is one of the great many things I can't stand about the current state of wrestling.

Daps
Guys like Neville, the Luchas, Balor, ect. are reasons why I wish we had a Lightweight title with some competent booking.
Definitely don't want it now because we're lacking the most important part (competent booing) but it would beneficial for the small guys who are never going to get a realistic shot at the main title.
I can see Balor getting a run from Vince, though.
Guys will mark for his ring work.
Money in his 'demon' face/body paint with kids, and the females will love him because he's shredded.

Stupid ass concept.

You're putting a glass ceiling on them by doing this.

Daniel Bryan would've been relegated to that bullshyt. Guys like Seth Rollins would have been clumped in there too.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stupid ass concept.

Daniel Bryan would've been relegated to that bullshyt. Guys like Seth Rollins would have been clumped in there too.
but what is the alternative? haven't we learned yet that heavyweights sell the most tickets?

were rey mysterio, dean malenko, ultimo dragon, etc... EVER going to be the biggest draws in WCW? werent those guys perfectly situated on the card instead of having to compete against guys like hogan, savage, and goldberg? were any of those guys really HURT by being in the cruisersweight division?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Stupid ass concept.

Right, because they don't have a glass ceiling as is.
Took an act of Congress but Bryan just burst through it and shattered it.
Shame he fell all the right back to down to the mid card and jobbed to the larger guy afterwards.
:pachaha:
Vince isn't giving these guys a shot. Rollins is transitional and will be booked like a joke.
The stupid ass concept is pretending Vince McMahon doesn't have a image of what his champion should look like.
Newsflash; they don't fit the bill and unless they hit a growth spurt and gain 20 pounds, they never will.
Create an alternative or be content with legit talents like Neville being synonymous with Mighty Mouse.

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The impression I get is Taker himself has no interest in it. I actually think Vince and them want it but Taker aint interested.
They asked Taker at a Q&A at a comic con last year about it and he just gave the blank stare and no reply on some super awkward shyt.
That's how I feel too

I want a story to leak regarding backstage at WM.. I'm sure the 2 had to of crossed paths and at least spoke about it

Daps
but what is the alternative? haven't we learned yet that heavyweights sell the most tickets?

were rey mysterio, dean malenko, ultimo dragon, etc... EVER going to be the biggest draws in WCW? werent those guys perfectly situated on the card instead of having to compete against guys like hogan, savage, and goldberg? were any of those guys really HURT by being in the cruisersweight division?

You can have all those cats wrestle, and not be red flagged for their size.

That's what a CW title does, it automatically places you as less than the main guys.

We're in a new era of wrestling where workrate is a huge thing to the mainstream fan, not just the IWC dudes. Think about it, just wonder why Reigns got booted and look who the champ is now.

Size fascination is an outdated concept in wrestling, it definitely helps, but no longer is it the driving force behind a wrestler's success.