[3/30] WWE Monday Night RAW: A New Champion Appears

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If I am Vince, I donate post Mania Raw tickets to childrens hospitals and other charity orgs. The shyt is old now with the smark crowd

I agree.

tumblr_inline_ngfcn64DOo1sgzdx0.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still havent seen the mighty mouse look but i read about :sadcam:

How Sheamus supposed to represent Brogue gang looking like that :beli: then i realized he looks like his immortals character....still looks silly but him and bryan bout to tear shyt up

No Sasha Banks? Booooooo

Lesnar beating up Cole, always welcomed.

Main event sounds typical Raw.

Not sure what happened with sting, fill me in on that.

Crowd unnecessarily trolling the divas :camby:

Is reigns setting up a heel turn playing the race card? Was confused about the back n forth i seen in here

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

How Sheamus supposed to represent Brogue gang looking like that :beli: then i realized he looks like his immortals character....still looks silly but him and bryan bout to tear shyt up

No Sasha Banks? Booooooo

Lesnar beating up Cole, always welcomed.

Main event sounds typical Raw.

Not sure what happened with sting, fill me in on that.

Crowd unnecessarily trolling the divas :camby:

Is reigns setting up a heel turn playing the race card? Was confused about the back n forth i seen in here

Not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but.... I don't like the cape. They snatched his first name from him and are calling him "The Man That Gravity Forgot"

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

As weird as that look is, I think he looks awesome. Intimidating and weird + with his stiff, brawler style :banderas:

Nah. Unrelated discussion. Where Roman's gonna go now is up in the air imo. But New Day should've been doing that tbh. Idk wtf they're waiting for.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
post mania crowd stay wavey

bry and zig putting on a clinic

:laugh: @ the "you look stupid" chant to sheamus, good to see him back as a heel tho

kalisto out here shining, new rey 2015 :mjcry:

crowd shyt on new day heavy damn

my dude pac neville finally made that debut :wow: hope he gets a real shot to shine instead of being lost in the shuffle in a few months

the return of the "john cena suuuuucks" singalong :dead: cena trolling the crowd was funny too

personally i feel like the booing of reigns should stop cuz we basically got what we wanted (plus he is gonna be a main eventer in due time regardless), but if the smarks/"neckbeards" stay the course i guess it keeps the E on their toes :manny: sucks for him in the meantime tho cuz booking decided to jump the shark pre-mania

and finally, hulk lesnar is now the biggest babyface of the company w/ paul heyman, dude threw cole so high :laugh: they gave him a face write off and everything too

1268342663.5776.brock_lesnar_20090529_1554705406_display_image.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
how effortlessly did Vince replace Rey though. Kalisto is going to be huge, pause.
ibrmw7jEBBlRRC.png
Kalisto is dope..it's good new eyes are checking this guy out. That damn tilt a whirl with all of those revolutions he did takes a ton of concentration and talent. It's like a boxer being great on the speed bag..shyt was beautiful.