Daps
RE: Jey and Rhea
SmartSelect_20240716_094455_Tumblr.jpg

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Bron's smile sneaking out at the end when the crowd were barking and cheering for him
Ilija is my guy and hes winning the crowds over week by week

put then in a triple threat w/ Sami at SummerSlam for the belt and we've got a show stealer

of all the ways we were going to see Gable and The Creeds finally team ups against Bo and the Wyatts isn't what I was expecting
I wonder if its because Bo hasn't had a tv match in so long and Chad could have a good match with anybody so they trust him to make Bo look good

the visual of the Wyatt group looking like they came out of some portal and their silhouette together looked fire to me

Julius Creeds fit was nasty work. cheap looking gold shirt and a pair of ugly Louboutin sneakers ??

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Also I gotta say, Damien priest is really winning me over. He’s leveled up his game on the mic and the ring :ehh: even has the crowd popping for him

I think the priest experiment was a success

I liked that face off with Gunther, Gunther gotta win but still
:ehh: See what happens when we don’t listen to the “pull the trigger crowd”? instead of having 5 different champions between mania and Summerslam, we actually give the guys who just won the titles chances and they deliver

Strange concept to wrestling fans :ehh: