[3/30] WWE Monday Night RAW: A New Champion Appears

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yes because him being half-white would not exclude him from racism which is why I took issue with that tidbit.

And the career/reception Rikishi had would say racism and being Samoan has nothing to do with it.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
And the career/reception Rikishi had would say racism and being Samoan has nothing to do with it.
Guess if it doesn't happen to one, it can't happen to rest.

If you really wanna get down to it, The Wild Samoans was a racist gimmick that got over and was widely accepted and the promos Paul Heyman has been cutting on how brutal Roman Reigns is have been steeped in :mjpls: but they've been majorly overlooked because it's Paul Heyman. But that's a conversation for another day.

I though he was 100% white until the Royal Rumble when they said Rock was his cousin.

He looks like a typical Italian dude off Jersey shore with long hair.

Nah. But okay.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Well they really messed him up even before that with the corny promos..but Bryan was the nail in the coffin. I hope they find a way to fix it cause I honestly feel bad for dude, don't feel like he deserves it. A heel turn I guess would be the only way because theres no way to rebuild him and keep him a face.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Well they really messed him up even before that with the corny promos..but Bryan was the nail in the coffin. I hope they find a way to fix it cause I honestly feel bad for dude, don't feel like he deserves it. A heel turn I guess would be the only way because theres no way to rebuild him and keep him a face.

They will need to make the Shield a heel stable and take on Brock 3 on 1 just to be more realistic.

Brock made Reigns look inferior at WM 31 last night just like he will Rollins also.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

Should've pulled him off TV for a while. :francis: The audience isn't ready to accept him, no matter what he does. He can pull out an arsenal of moves next Raw and they still wouldn't have him. They need to see him with fresh eyes. That can't happen if he's around. I have no idea what they're going to want to do with him the next few weeks.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Should've pulled him off TV for a while. :francis: The audience isn't ready to accept him, no matter what he does. He can pull out an arsenal of moves next Raw and they still wouldn't have him. They need to see him with fresh eyes. That can't happen if he's around. I have no idea what they're going to want to do with him the next few weeks.

Like what could he do at Extreme Rules? Fight Kane or Big Show? :mjlol: Rusev?

They will need to make the Shield a heel stable and take on Brock 3 on 1 just to be more realistic.

Brock made Reigns look inferior at WM 31 last night just like he will Rollins also.

don't even think the three of them together look legit against Brock :dead: dude's booking this past year is the biggest monster ever in wrestling

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's all fukk3d up..Vince thinks he can tell those crowds how to go after the fans went through the struggle with Bryan, Ziggler, and Ambrose..Cesaro too. Reigns never loses..he won the most during Shield...squashed guys easily during Shield..Rollins took all the pins...they told u Bryan isn't good enough for the main event AFTER HE KILLED HIMSELF for the business last year but a pretty boy with no character is? Then the interviews where he talks about just trying to get paid and using that Cena excuse of any reaction is a good reaction..that's craziness. No logical thinking grown man is gonna cheer for someone being handed easy money, bytches, cars by a CLEARLY bias company that picks and chooses when they want to be charitable...no. That won't work over someone who earns it from the bottom up.

I can't blame a female for cheering for Roman. He looks how they want him to look but middle class America? It's gonna take much more now..especially now that it's clear that Bryan has been marginalized to push such a agenda.