[3/30] WWE Monday Night RAW: A New Champion Appears

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Last match was boring save for being in the crowd. Started a wave and shyt. I was irked though because they booed Seth, which made me :why:

To the Divas: "You suck Cena", "You suck Tyson", "You suck Bryan", "You suck Uso". I looked like, every broad in that ring is fukking a wrestler except for Paige. That we know of.

Tonight made me realize that I don't give Cena enough credit for his wrestling. Yesterday and today, he did some damn good work.

My boy Rusev :snoop:

Sting :mindblown:

Brock hitting an F5 on Michael Cole so fierce it knocked a shoe off:dead:

Matter of fact, Brock eliminating the entire English announce team :myman:

Adrian Neville is over:ahh:

How you doin chant....:win:

I had fun tonight, but I am fukking tired. Back to LA tomorrow.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Not gonna front that hair kinda works for Sheamus :yeshrug:

It really doesn't.
boy-shaking-head-gif.gif

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
It's all fukk3d up..Vince thinks he can tell those crowds how to go after the fans went through the struggle with Bryan, Ziggler, and Ambrose..Cesaro too. Reigns never loses..he won the most during Shield...squashed guys easily during Shield..Rollins took all the pins...they told u Bryan isn't good enough for the main event AFTER HE KILLED HIMSELF for the business last year but a pretty boy with no character is? Then the interviews where he talks about just trying to get paid and using that Cena excuse of any reaction is a good reaction..that's craziness. No logical thinking grown man is gonna cheer for someone being handed easy money, bytches, cars by a CLEARLY bias company that picks and chooses when they want to be charitable...no. That won't work over someone who earns it from the bottom up.

I can't blame a female for cheering for Roman. He looks how they want him to look but middle class America? It's gonna take much more now..especially now that it's clear that Bryan has been marginalized to push such a agenda.

Roman is nice to look at, but what else? When I first got on Orton's dikk, he had that confidence and a solid moveset in addition to the good looks. Roman has good looks, but what else? They've done nothing else to make me interested. He's not a cocky heel (which is what I usually go for anyway), and even as a face he's bland as wonder bread.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Last match was boring save for being in the crowd. Started a wave and shyt. I was irked though because they booed Seth, which made me :why:

To the Divas: "You suck Cena", "You suck Tyson", "You suck Bryan", "You suck Uso". I looked like, every broad in that ring is fukking a wrestler except for Paige. That we know of.

Tonight made me realize that I don't give Cena enough credit for his wrestling. Yesterday and today, he did some damn good work.

My boy Rusev :snoop:

Sting :mindblown:

Brock hitting an F5 on Michael Cole so fierce it knocked a shoe off:dead:

Matter of fact, Brock eliminating the entire English announce team :myman:

Adrian Neville is over:ahh:

How you doin chant....:win:

I had fun tonight, but I am fukking tired. Back to LA tomorrow.

That's the Diva chants were? Didn't know what they were saying..thought I heard let's go AJ and something about Paige...they seemed off with Naomi out of the blue. That was odd to me.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Like what could he do at Extreme Rules? Fight Kane or Big Show? :mjlol: Rusev?

Cena for the US title? :ld: I feel like it would've been better against Rusev for the title like people had been saying since before MITB. I can see a Rusev feud but for what now? What would Roman get out of it? Cena already had the honors of giving Rusev his first L. I guess just to give him something to do that would be good.

Actually, the way I can see a Rusev/Roman program is if Lana is involved and Rusev getting all jealous but I don't think a romance angle would be any good for him rn. :pachaha:

Isn't there a WWE Studios production he can go do for a little while? :romancry:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
That's the Diva chants were? Didn't know what they were saying..thought I heard let's go AJ and something about Paige...they seemed off with Naomi out of the blue. That was odd to me.
I figured they wouldn't sound well on TV. They also tried to get a CM Punk chant started but thankfully the majority killed that noise with the swiftness and started an AJ chant instead. Then they also chanted let's go Divas, which surprised me, but it wasn't a bad match either, even though I think AJ is phoning it in now.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Cena for the US title? :ld: I feel like it would've been better against Rusev for the title like people had been saying since before MITB. I can see a Rusev feud but for what now? What would Roman get out of it? Cena already had the honors of giving Rusev his first L. I guess just to give him something to do that would be good.

Actually, the way I can see a Rusev/Roman program is if Lana is involved and Rusev getting all jealous but I don't think a romance angle would be any good for him rn. :pachaha:

Isn't there a WWE Studios production he can go do for a little while? :romancry:

yeah thats what im saying..theres no feud they can put him in at this point that will benefit him in a good way as a face. cant really stash him cause he just recently came back from injury and despite the smarks he has fans who buy tickets to see him. :patrice:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I brought up his Caucasian ancestry to counter the idiotic notion he's being rejected for his ethnicity.
He's not.
His Samoan relatives were accepted with open arms, and while he may not be white,

no one in that audience would ever think Rock was closer to a white man than he is.

You've taken more issue with me pointing out that tidbit than you have anyone suggest his heritage is the reason he's booed.
If you hadn't, we wouldn't be still trading messages over nothing in spite of you supposedly not "disagreeing" with my entire point in this argument.
Pick a stance or stop replying.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Roman is nice to look at, but what else? When I first got on Orton's dikk, he had that confidence and a solid moveset in addition to the good looks. Roman has good looks, but what else? They've done nothing else to make me interested. He's not a cocky heel (which is what I usually go for anyway), and even as a face he's bland as wonder bread.

Roman shouldn't of had to go through any of this..everyone keeps saying that it all could of been avoided had Bryan not been brought back before the Rumble or during Rumble. Nah..that still wouldn't have worked. They had planned to bring Bryan down and made sure it was KNOWN that Roman was gonna be ahead of him. And he had no character, no singles matches on PPV, the other things I listed..it was a bad recipe. He was fukk3d..doomed. He should of turned heel..he could of been salvaged at Mania last night if he had TURNED heel and won the belt that way. That way he can have his run and rub it in everyone's faces. The heel run wouldn't last for even a year but at least he could fight back instead of taking this abuse and apologizing and catching feelings in interviews over the reactions. Whole thing is sad and proves that even though Mania 31 was a pleasant surprise, Roman Reigns got BUTCHERED by booking.

I figured they wouldn't sound well on TV. They also tried to get a CM Punk chant started but thankfully the majority killed that noise with the swiftness and started an AJ chant instead. Then they also chanted let's go Divas, which surprised me, but it wasn't a bad match either, even though I think AJ is phoning it in now.
That's what I thought I heard..Let's GO DIVAS and the AJ chant...rest I just had no idea what they were saying and that never happens:laugh:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Guys like Neville, the Luchas, Balor, ect. are reasons why I wish we had a Lightweight title with some competent booking.
Definitely don't want it now because we're lacking the most important part (competent booing) but it would beneficial for the small guys who are never going to get a realistic shot at the main title.
I can see Balor getting a run from Vince, though.
Guys will mark for his ring work.
Money in his 'demon' face/body paint with kids, and the females will love him because he's shredded.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
make him a heyman guy so heyman has a gunner to do shyt week-to -week while lesnar serves as a final boss waiting in the wings make it so cokeboy. it even makes sense continuity wise with heyman hiring the shield in the first place and recognizing reigns potential. plus w/ reigns working as a heel in singles matches he'll actually learn how to work.

Agreed......behind the scenes Heyman is one of the most creative people in the business. If anyone can help Reigns with the image problem its him....whether its representing him on-screen and/or working and developing him behind.