[3/30] WWE Monday Night RAW: A New Champion Appears

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
I'm not blaming it ALL on him not having the typical white main event look but the obvious racism from the smark crowd is there. The Rock is undeniable he's on a different level than Roman..but tonight we heard the crowd get quiet on Naomi putting in offense and getting the pin + New Day sucks chants (even though the gimmick does suck I doubt they wouldve went in on them if it was some indie white dudes with it). He has a white mom thats cool (never knew that and i doubt alot of them do)..hes still green thats cool..but there's a lot of worse dudes on the roster IMO that don't get this treatment. They didnt give him the belt which is what they were bytching about..and they still keep fukking with him. I dunno these dudes are a weird breed its hard to understand why they do what they do.

breh, there is real racism in the world. like shoot a young kid with a toy gun racism. no need to turn the hate of a rocket push of a half white guy who was the least talented member of this debut stable into a race issue.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
You quoted me referring to the subject, so evidently you were alluding to it having some relevance to the topic of discussion.
His whiteness is certainly a factor, but not a factor for why he's being booed.
His heritage is more feasibly a factor for why he's been placed in the spot he's in more than it is for him being booed.
They even went the extra mile and gave him blue contacts to further white wash him.
Anyone citing his lineage as an excuse for the boos is full of it.

Wrong. I don't think it has any reason to do with racism. I was referring to

Reigns is more white than The Rock ever was, all the way down to the baby blue contacts
Dudes are more likely to boo him out of jealousy than him being a fukking Samoan/Italian hybrid.

as in it doesn't matter that he's more white than the Rock or mixed. Roman is not white-passing in the slightest.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm not blaming it ALL on him not having the typical white main event look but the obvious racism from the smark crowd is there. The Rock is undeniable he's on a different level than Roman..but tonight we heard the crowd get quiet on Naomi putting in offense and getting the pin + New Day sucks chants (even though the gimmick does suck I doubt they wouldve went in on them if it was some indie white dudes with it). He has a white mom thats cool (never knew that and i doubt alot of them do)..hes still green thats cool..but there's a lot of worse dudes on the roster IMO that don't get this treatment. They didnt give him the belt which is what they were bytching about..and they still keep fukking with him. I dunno these dudes are a weird breed its hard to understand why they do what they do.

Disagree. He's just not that good and was forced, which they'll hold against him.
These same crowds loved Alicia Foxx's crazy stage and root for Sasha Banks.
Naomi isn't a fan favorite because booking never does her any favors and she has no connection with the fans because everytime she gets mildly over, her push is cut short.
Viktor and Konnor were also shyt on.
New Day is a terrible gimmick which everyone of us will admit, so they were appropriately dumped on.
Racism exists in this business certainly, but it's not a fraction of the reason Reigns is struggling with crowds.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Roman Reigns was alright and had no issues until the WWE told the fans at Rumble 2015 that Daniel Bryan wasn't good enough and that's that.

Stephanie like the way Roman looks..that's fine. Wrestling male fans are harder to please. He has the pretty boy villain look...he's miscast.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
breh, there is real racism in the world. like shoot a young kid with a toy gun racism. no need to turn the hate of a rocket push of a half white guy who was the least talented member of this debut stable into a race issue.

Somebody sensible.
I legit can't fathom people pretending Roman being Samoan is something holding him down.
He may not be white, but he isn't black.
His look is hugely responsible for his push in the first place.
Want to talk racism, let's talk about Titus O'neal and "Sentenced To Greatness."

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Wrong. I don't think it has any reason to do with racism. I was referring to

as in it doesn't matter that he's more white than the Rock or mixed. Roman is not white-passing in the slightest.

He's nowhere near as black as Dwayne was either.
Or ethnic as Rikishi.
Or foreign as Eddie.
Which still renders any point you're attempting to make moot.
It legit has no relevance, which is my point.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
finishers ain't shyt anymore. Outdated concept, but damn.

I know, it's so annoying to have people kicking out of the tombstone piledriver and RKO and shyt.

What's AJ's purpose? All she does is stand there or sleep during matches and does her finisher. Shes does what you guys claim Roman does all the time when he was with The Shield.

Yup, but she's a "nerd" who loves comic books, so she gets away with it

Nikki showing some technical skills...she's improved by miles

I've been telling people this. They just wanna hate, but Nikki Bella the past 8 mos or so has been the best woman on the roster.

Now that you bring this up. This may as well be the case! As of right now there is seriously no reasons to boo Reigns. You cant even use the argument that WWE is "rushing his push" or "putting him over everyone else".

They boo him for the same reason they boo John Cena, because they know Vince McMahon loves him and is going to make him champ soon. They know they only are delaying his championship push and not taking him out of the picture

Anyway, fans are booing because they know dude will be champ soon and will remain in the main event, regardless of how unprepared he is or isn't.
He's getting the belt off Seth. I'd bet money on it.
Again, last night was to prohibit WrestleMania from heading off air to boos.
Brock also had resigned, which Vince rewarded him for by protecting him and not making him eat the pin.
Roman isn't going to the midcard. He's already taken Cena's spot on the adverts.
He's still their guy - last night was simply a detour and people who have been paying attention aren't oblivious to that.
I'm rooting for him.
Half the reason he has such resentment from crowds now isn't necessarily on his shoulders.
A lot of it is on booking and Vince, due to them screwing up his character and booking other guys poorly to make way for him.
It was transparent and fans aren't going to just shrug and forget about it. Joe clearly has a chip on his shoulder.
If they allow him to translate that on screen, while keeping him in & out of the main event, he'd be much better off.
As it stands, they're biding time to throw him back into the title picture and we're going to be right back at square one if he's botching lines and losing crowds on the mic three months from now.

Now, THIS is the truth right here./

The racism is that the WWE makes all the Black people suck or doesn't push them.

They created the suck fest that is New Day when fans wanted a new Nation of Domination or at least something instead of this jiggaboo church shyt

They've neglected to give people reasons to care about Naomi.

And they've turned Roman Reigns into Cena 2.0.

People love the Usos. They loved The Rock. The problem is that Vince ruined Roman

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
they phoned in everything about this show...other than Brock. Holy shyt.
In

kick-the-door-down-o.gif

I expect an epic show followed by several weeks of disappointment. :mjcry:

A81cDT2.png
The first hour was epic. The rest was meh. The upcoming weeks of disappointment are inevitable.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
He's nowhere near as black as Dwayne was either.
Or ethnic as Rikishi.
Or foreign as Eddie.
Which still renders any point you're attempting to make moot.
It legit has no relevance.

It doesn't matter. I'm not disagreeing with you about racism not being a factor. But I think it's idiotic that you brought up his whiteness as if that matters in anyway. No one sees Roman Reigns as white in any capacity. If his face wasn't a giveaway, his tattoos and constant mention of his background are. Doesn't matter how 'ethnic' he doesn't look to you.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It doesn't matter. I'm not disagreeing with you about racism not being a factor. But I think it's idiotic that you brought up his whiteness as if that matters in anyway. No one sees Roman Reigns as white in any capacity. If his face wasn't a giveaway, his tattoos and constant mention of his background are. Doesn't matter how 'ethnic' he doesn't look to you.

I brought up his Caucasian ancestry to counter the idiotic notion he's being rejected for his ethnicity.
He's not.
His Samoan relatives were accepted with open arms, and while he may not be white, no one in that audience would ever think Rock was closer to a white man than he is.
You've taken more issue with me pointing out that tidbit than you have anyone suggest his heritage is the reason he's booed.
If you hadn't, we wouldn't be still trading messages over nothing in spite of you supposedly not "disagreeing" with my entire point in this argument.
Pick a stance or stop replying.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I brought up his Caucasian ancestry to counter the idiotic notion he's being rejected for his ethnicity.
He's not.
His Samoan relatives were accepted with open arms, and while he may not be white, no one in that audience would ever think Rock was closer to a white man than he is.
You've taken more issue with me pointing out that tidbit than you have anyone suggest his heritage is the reason he's booed.
If you hadn't, we wouldn't be still trading messages over nothing in spite of you supposedly not "disagreeing" with my entire point in this argument.
Pick a stance or stop replying.

Yes because him being half-white would not exclude him from racism which is why I took issue with that tidbit.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Roman Reigns was alright and had no issues until the WWE told the fans at Rumble 2015 that Daniel Bryan wasn't good enough and that's that.

Stephanie like the way Roman looks..that's fine. Wrestling male fans are harder to please. He has the pretty boy villain look...he's miscast.

This///