Uncertain grounds
#GFW July 22nd #JoinTheForce

jeff-jarrett-guitar-shot-o.gif

lmao beetlejuice

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i dont care what anyone says i think a lot of it has to do with that hes not white. these smarks have shown how racist they are :scust:

He's evidently Cena 2.0(who's being fast-tracked) of course he's going to get booed when Cena 1.0 is already being booed. He barely has a fanbase and no one cares for him so there's barely any cheers to drown some of the boos out like with Cena.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
i dont care what anyone says i think a lot of it has to do with that hes not white. these smarks have shown how racist they are :scust:

He looks alot more white than the Rock who is a crowd favorite so that makes no sense at all.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
That's such bullshyt.
Reigns has a white mom and Samoan father.
Rock had a Samoan mom & African American father. :laugh:
Reigns is more white than The Rock ever was, all the way down to the baby blue contacts.
Eddie could barely speak coherent English at one point and fans loved him.
The racism shyt for why he's getting booed is a joke.
Dudes are more likely to boo him out of jealousy than him being a fukking Samoan/Italian hybrid.
:dead:
The majority people don't know that Roman is half white. He's as Samoan as the Usos to them.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Anyway, fans are booing because they know dude will be champ soon and will remain in the main event, regardless of how unprepared he is or isn't.
He's getting the belt off Seth. I'd bet money on it.
Again, last night was to prohibit WrestleMania from heading off air to boos.
Brock also had resigned, which Vince rewarded him for by protecting him and not making him eat the pin.
Roman isn't going to the midcard. He's already taken Cena's spot on the adverts.
He's still their guy - last night was simply a detour and people who have been paying attention aren't oblivious to that.
I'm rooting for him.
Half the reason he has such resentment from crowds now isn't necessarily on his shoulders.
A lot of it is on booking and Vince, due to them screwing up his character and booking other guys poorly to make way for him.
It was transparent and fans aren't going to just shrug and forget about it. Joe clearly has a chip on his shoulder.
If they allow him to translate that on screen, while keeping him in & out of the main event, he'd be much better off.
As it stands, they're biding time to throw him back into the title picture and we're going to be right back at square one if he's botching lines and losing crowds on the mic three months from now.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The majority people don't know that Roman is half white. He's as Samoan as the Usos to them.

And it STILL isn't a valid reason.
Either way, those smarks know dudes family.
They're smarks for a reason.
And most of them STILL cheered for Dwayne who was blacker than Roman was or ever has been.
People used to ponder if Rock was a black man.
Coincidentally, they loved Rikishi, too.
It's a cop out excuse. No one is being racist to Roman Reigns.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
That's such bullshyt.
Reigns has a white mom and Samoan father.
Rock had a Samoan mom & African American father. :laugh:
Reigns is more white than The Rock ever was, all the way down to the baby blue contacts.
Eddie could barely speak coherent English at one point and fans loved him.
The racism shyt for why he's getting booed is a joke.
Dudes are more likely to boo him out of jealousy than him being a fukking Samoan/Italian hybrid.
:dead:

I'm not blaming it ALL on him not having the typical white main event look but the obvious racism from the smark crowd is there. The Rock is undeniable he's on a different level than Roman..but tonight we heard the crowd get quiet on Naomi putting in offense and getting the pin + New Day sucks chants (even though the gimmick does suck I doubt they wouldve went in on them if it was some indie white dudes with it). He has a white mom thats cool (never knew that and i doubt alot of them do)..hes still green thats cool..but there's a lot of worse dudes on the roster IMO that don't get this treatment. They didnt give him the belt which is what they were bytching about..and they still keep fukking with him. I dunno these dudes are a weird breed its hard to understand why they do what they do.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
And it STILL isn't a valid reason.
Either way, those smarks know dudes family.
They're smarks for a reason.
And most of them STILL cheered for Dwayne who was blacker than Roman was or ever has been.
People used to ponder if Rock was a black man.
Coincidentally, they loved Rikishi, too.
It's a bullshyt, cop out excuse. No one is being racist to Roman Reigns.

Did I say they were? My point is that his whiteness is a non-factor because not even your average smark knows Roman is half white. There are like three pictures of his mother on the internet and he has never mentioned it.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Now that you bring this up. This may as well be the case! As of right now there is seriously no reasons to boo Reigns. You cant even use the argument that WWE is "rushing his push" or "putting him over everyone else".

It's his personality he needs to just turn heel.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Did I say they were? My point is that his whiteness is a non-factor because not even your average smark knows Roman is half white. There are like three pictures of his mother on the internet and he has never mentioned it.

You quoted me referring to the subject, so evidently you were alluding to it having some relevance to the topic of discussion.
His whiteness is certainly a factor, but not a factor for why he's being booed.
His heritage is more feasibly a factor for why he's been placed in the spot he's in more than it is for him being booed.
They even went the extra mile and gave him blue contacts to further white wash him.
Anyone citing his lineage as an excuse for the boos is full of it.