[3/27/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Bruv, it’s Ospreay vs. Shibata!; Takeshyta vs. Swerve; Young Bucks vs. Private Party

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Oh, So Tony Khan just being a dumbass :ehh:

Is what the IWC would say if he threw her straight into a match with "no story" too.

I've not been watching WWE recently, what's Jade's win/loss looking like now? She must be all types of settled in? :lupe:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Is what the IWC would say if he threw her straight into a match with "no story" too.

I've not been watching WWE recently, what's Jade's win/loss looking like now? She must be all types of settled in? :lupe:
Some of yall stay looking for a dikk to suck like you’re Superhead.

Nobody has shat on hhh more than me about Jade. :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Private Party has been pretty good in these skits. If Tony Khan would let PP do them in-ring, then the guys could really get over.
YES!

That’s what i’ve been saying about both companies. These underneath guys will never get over by just wrestling. They need mic time/in ring promo time.

Thats how Britt, The Acclaimed, MJF, etc. all got over.

Then on the flipside got a mf like wheeler yuta who been with the top stars in the company for 2 years and still unover as ever :trash:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This is probably what the execs at work looked like when they issued our bonus this week while also sending us a mailer asking us to donate money to their charity fund. Nah fukk you i’m not giving back my measly bonus.