[3/27/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Bruv, it’s Ospreay vs. Shibata!; Takeshyta vs. Swerve; Young Bucks vs. Private Party

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Don’t make me put in a good word to Anthem so they can snatch up Wheeler Yuta when he becomes a free agent!
Going to TNA would be good for Wheeler. He'd get bullied in the locker room, shave that.struggle beard, quit wrestling, and go back to his help desk job.
Make that phone call, Cattle.
:ehh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Going to TNA would be good for Wheeler. He'd get bullied in the locker room, shave that.struggle beard, quit wrestling, and go back to his help desk job.
Make that phone call, Cattle.
:ehh:
Not so fast, I’ll get him a three year guaranteed deal with a minimum number of dates he has to work
:lolbron:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Not so fast, I’ll get him a three year guaranteed deal with a minimum number of dates he has to work
:lolbron:
Everything I mentioned would happen in 3 months. If you make little Wheelie stay for 3 years, he'll end up washing PCO's underwear & holding the monster's pocket during backstage walks.
Don't do that to Utah.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I like AEW (especially PPV shows) not going to lie booking stars about international older asian wrestlers in the main event is getting old and boring. I like that he isn't trying to be WWE but this shyt is getting old.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Takeshyta needs a mouthpiece. Not one that gets himself over at the expense of the wrestlers though.
That's why I don't like Callis, he makes everything about him.
Arn, Tully, or Jake Roberts would've been good pairings for Takeshyta. Actually, if Dustin Rhodes is willing to become a manager, he could talk for Takeshyta. Dustin is a solid promo & he's young enough to take manager bumps.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No follow up from Edge or Christian announced.

Im guessing they’re being saved for Collision but still. Hopefully we get a couple short updates tonight.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
No follow up from Edge or Christian announced.

Im guessing they’re being saved for Collision but still. Hopefully we get a couple short updates tonight.

Guessing there might be a promo from Edge Copeland tonight