[3/27/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Bruv, it’s Ospreay vs. Shibata!; Takeshyta vs. Swerve; Young Bucks vs. Private Party

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ah yes, no better time to first advertise a match for your show than at 10:45 pm the night before

Best Friends beat another team already right? Hoping they go over but wouldn't expect them to beat the bucks or even want them to get past private party of that were the match. Not sure what the need for announcing was since I doubt this is a ticket selling match. TK should just surprise people at the show on some we already got your ticket money so not like you can leave mid show on some change the channel shyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So many logical ways they can go with here with both Willow and Stat being in it, both in terms of result, story told within the match, and the fallout.

Skye Blue winning wouldn’t make much sense. Anna Jay might just be there to be a pin eater.

Guessing Sasha must not be cleared yet?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Best Friends beat another team already right? Hoping they go over but wouldn't expect them to beat the bucks or even want them to get past private party of that were the match. Not sure what the need for announcing was since I doubt this is a ticket selling match. TK should just surprise people at the show on some we already got your ticket money so not like you can leave mid show on some change the channel shyt.
It's a tournament, you don't have unannounced tournament matches lol.