[3/27/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Bruv, it’s Ospreay vs. Shibata!; Takeshyta vs. Swerve; Young Bucks vs. Private Party

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
They’re not over.

They got lapped by the acclaimed and swerve in our glory and the Martins if they asses could just stay healthy

They never have been massively with me, but they were over with the crowds in the early days, they just got stepped over - all the Hardy bs didn't help Zay's status but at least he kept Marq's seat hot (unlike Kyle has for Husky Aussie Open).

Maybe I'm just in a kind mood but I feel like they've got something if they get some space to cook.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They never have been massively with me, but they were over with the crowds in the early days, they just got stepped over - all the Hardy bs didn't help Zay's status but at least he kept Marq's seat hot (unlike Kyle has for Husky Aussie Open).

Maybe I'm just in a kind mood but I feel like they've got something if they get some space to cook.
Ehhhh they’re scorpio sky status to me tbh. I just don’t see it with them.

Would’ve been a good fit in ROH under sinclair.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Or when everything finally aligns injury wise they can turn on the Hardys and do a program where they put them over like they did The Bucks.

Matt gotta re-sign and Jeff gotta stay outta Rehab and TK has to consistently book the story :francis:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
MESP98X_o.gif

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
This is probably what the execs at work looked like when they issued our bonus this week while also sending us a mailer asking us to donate money to their charity fund. Nah fukk you i’m not giving back my measly bonus.

Tony Khan needs his ass kicked for taking a megastar like Okada and tying the MAGA Bucks onto him. Throwing Shad's money in the toilet would've had the same result.
Cattle, you should've said something on the Zoom call.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Tony Khan needs his ass kicked for taking a megastar like Okada and tying the MAGA Bucks onto him. Throwing Shad's money in the toilet would've had the same result.
Cattle, you should've said something on the Zoom call.
:camby:

The new Elite stuff is cooking

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This starting in 10 minutes or an hour an 10? :lupe:

Ospreay on first is a W for the UK bruvs... might stay up if it's on in 10 minutes