[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Khan and his weird obsession with Komander. :snoop:

Did Fenix die or something? What is the timetable on his return?

Penta said they facing each other on I believe cinco de mayo, prolly for triple a.

Yeah that day. This the tweet I had seen earlier this month. Not sure if he'll be back in AEW right after that or sooner.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Also, Riho Lesnar more than held her own against Willow in that match. Let her cook with the TBS title and let Mercedes and co. cook with the women's world title.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
And please sign Yuka Sakazaki already Khan. Could make a killing on genie lamps, genie pants, genie shirts, among other things. She's great as the "underdog" face.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That might have been the 1st time I heard Rhio speak in AEW, or at least the 2nd. CEO Mercedes already making moves :blessed:

Good to have Mercedes open and close the show.

Wish Jericho was going to climb Everest with Darby :beli:.

IWC always hyping up Ospreay in-ring skills, but dude should be getting more love for his promo skills, bruv. Dude is here to restore the feeling :banderas:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And please sign Yuka Sakazaki already Khan. Could make a killing on genie lamps, genie pants, genie shirts, among other things. She's great as the "underdog" face.
She’s already signed. She has been signed for a long time. Don’t know why she hasn’t returned since graduating from TJPW in December.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
This was pretty good show overall I liked the lead in of having the maybach pullup. To be honest I miss the bootleg krisskross/Nipsey Theme :lolbron:.....But I get why they went with the CEO route

As for the match order beef I get why Khan books the way he does AEW tends to do higher ratings at the top of the show due to the big bang theory lead in and on top of that you can argue that he building for the future by prepping talent for bigger spots.

As for the match, willow/Riho killed it. probably one of the better matches they both had in the company in a while. Hopefully this leads to Julia dropping the TBS. They also did pretty good job of moving other storylines along too with bullet club gold turn, Joe/swerve, building osprey for Dragon.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Solomonster said on his podcast after the show that foe the best of both parties that it's time for Wardlow to leave.

I agree with that too, since the MJF debacle back at DoN 2022, he's been snake bitten. Dude would be a star in WWE and he would get pushed heavily in NXT and the main roster.