[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The pop when this hits outta nowhere is gonna be :banderas:

:dj2: :dj2:

Hear me out. Britt comes back to face Toni. Toni & Mariah beat her down, and Jamie Hayter comes back for the save & to go after her title.

watch. They gon fukk around and give her new music her first night of return so when she runs out the crowd will be too busy looking like :gucci: instead of :whoo: and won't pop until she's halfway down the ramp
When TBH, she's the best in-ring matchup for Mone in AEW and it isn't close.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
The pop when this hits outta nowhere is gonna be :banderas:

:dj2: :dj2:

Hear me out. Britt comes back to face Toni. Toni & Mariah beat her down, and Jamie Hayter comes back for the save & to go after her title.

jersey-shore-fist-pump.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
watch. They gon fukk around and give her new music her first night of return so when she runs out the crowd will be too busy looking like :gucci: instead of :whoo: and won't pop until she's halfway down the ramp
When TBH, she's the best in-ring matchup for Mone in AEW and it isn't close.

That's a WWE move. WIth the many faults of AEW, these mufukkas absolutely do not miss when it comes to theme music being associated with a wrestler. Plus that theme is a Mikey Ruckus original.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Def gonna have Mercedes as the main champ one day. Even if she gotta go thru TBS title first, that's OK. Who knows if she'll even do that or even just put Julia over at first to help her then work her way up to main title. Long as she gets opponents that she can have great matches with and build up her status in the division.
And here's where they fukk up. Because they have this thinking with every new signing. And it has not worked - not once. She doesn't need to be 'helping Julia by putting her over' for the midcard women's belt when she's supposed to be the star of the division. That's stupid. Did Brock pop up and have a crisp lil program with IC Champion The Miz en route to his title hunt when he first came back? fukk no.

If she loses a feud to Julia Hart before going for their top title, Khan's a fukking idiot and there's really no way around that.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm kinda here for Mercedes putting Julia over at least once honestly. But I will have zero issue with whatever golf finds its way to her waist whenever it happens.

The women need more room to breathe now, they've got the pieces if they play them right - more time, a tag division, something - I get the impression Mercedes isn't settling for anything else either... bumping Joe and Wardlow so Willow and Riho can main event a match with no stakes? She's already throwing her weight.