[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Not a fan of Mercedes’ theme :snoop:

What I disliked more was how they had ‘CEO’ pop up on the screen instead of her name and, by the time her name was displayed, the C-E-O lyrics had already started and her pop was drowned out :francis:

Great debut other than that and hopefully she helps out their women’s division :salute: I need to watch the rest of the show for her segments. Someone said she had 4 outfit changes, did she show up all throughout the show or just the beginning and end?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Solomonster said on his podcast after the show that foe the best of both parties that it's time for Wardlow to leave.

I agree with that too, since the MJF debacle back at DoN 2022, he's been snake bitten. Dude would be a star in WWE and he would get pushed heavily in NXT and the main roster.
He just hasn’t improved in the ring any at all and his matches have generally been pretty boring. Not always, but far more often boring than entertaining when he’s had to do something more than a squash.

That’s just not going to cut it in AEW anymore. That roster is far too stacked to push anyone who can’t go in the ring if they can’t offset it elsewhere.

And given his age, 36, and how long he’s been in AEW, it seems fairly obvious at this point it’s not going to be getting any better there.

Maybe NXT can figure out something to do with him and hopefully for both their sake he figures it out quickly because who knows how much longer one’s career is going to last once they get into their 40s. Bodies tend to start to break down quicker and more frequently the older you get. Luckily for him though his bump card for a 36-year-old is significantly less than most people at that age because he really didn’t do all that much before AEW and he didn’t get started until his late 20s

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Time for TK to tell some of these jabronis to hit up the unemployment office if they don’t want to be there

Going to need you to avoid posting anything with nikka attached going forward. I know you didn't say it but we don't need you even being nikka adjacent.

People getting sniped lately, trying to watch out for you. :hubie:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
I miss Juice Robinson.
BCG are gonna unify the trios belt and then when Juice comes back he will join the Gunns as the trio of the faction while Jay White goes back to singles competition. Ideally he should be the next TNT Champion dethroning Copeland who's probably gonna take it from Christian next week.