[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wardlow is one of the most boring wrestler's I've ever seen. I think there were like two matches were he pulled off some really impressive flippy shyt and almost killed himself trying and that's about it.

He's horrible in control. He's boring as fukk trying to get heat.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Homie.

look.

AEW is NXT at this point.
I don't mean metaphorically. I mean everyone who is interesting on this show is literally straight out of the Tampa PC.

Who has momentum that wasn't living at the NXT compound? Whom? And if any of you nikkas say Riho I STG :beli:
Ospreay
Okada

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
The order of matches in AEW are always fukked up smh. Why would those women be in the main event with a card like this? TK be doing dumb shyt for the sake of it. That’s gonna change the entire perception of this show.
Dude sets the women up to fail time after time.

Hope I’m wrong cause I don’t think the Women’s Division is trash, but dudes on some other shyt.

I’d love to be wrong tho

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
CEO vs DMD seeds planted
g1JSPpU.jpeg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It better not be some Bryan i walked out after the match face to face shyt like last week with Ospreay
Probably :francis:

I don't care to see her vs willow though. I know there's the built in injury story there but it ain't like she still has that belt. Britt would have been way better imo. IDK what the fucck happened between her and Tony for her to be off TV this long on some Miro shyt :francis: