[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ospreay
Okada
...that's momentum? A guy who had his first match a few weeks ago against someone in his own stable, and someone who hasn't done much of anything yet and is allied with the biggest anti-heat in the company?

:yeshrug:ok. Sure.
Now name someone who didn't come fresh from NJPW. Double or nothing.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably :francis:

I don't care to see her vs willow though. I know there's the built in injury story there but it ain't like she still has that belt. Britt would have been way better imo. IDK what the fucck happened between her and Tony for her to be off TV this long on some Miro shyt :francis:
Back injury without surgery, better safe than sorry

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
AEW need to make stars themselves to prove they can. Wardlow is proof of that. Someone gets some natural momentum and they destroy it. The only people brought in to 'shake things up' are fresh out the other system.

I'm not trying to invoke a stan war. I'm pointing out this is clear evidence of that problem. AEW is farming NJPW and NXT releases like they the Jags staring at the waiver wire. Instead of doing some shyt with they draft picks.
MJF is their biggest star, he will be back. They just signed Ospreay and Okada who were never WWE stars. They gonna be a big part of the company this year. Report back in 3-6 months.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Good debut, if she goes at Willow or Aminata I'm definitely in for those.
:mjgrin: