[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
They need to stop having these world title matches be opening matches. We all are pretty certain Joe winning but making it not the main event pretty much guarantees it :stopitslime:

If it was the main there would at least be some level of “damn Wardlow could win :lupe:

They pretty much giving away the result from the start with this :dwillhuh:

Mercedes looking good btw :steviej:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
sasha-banks-thank-you-vince.png

:troll:
Shid I would've been paying dinner, rent, abortion fees and everything in between :mjlol:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Man who cares. Just enjoy the show.
AEW need to make stars themselves to prove they can. Wardlow is proof of that. Someone gets some natural momentum and they destroy it. The only people brought in to 'shake things up' are fresh out the other system.

I'm not trying to invoke a stan war. I'm pointing out this is clear evidence of that problem. AEW is farming NJPW and NXT releases like they the Jags staring at the waiver wire. Instead of doing some shyt with they draft picks.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The order of matches in AEW are always fukked up smh. Why would those women be in the main event with a card like this? TK be doing dumb shyt for the sake of it. That’s gonna change the entire perception of this show.
My guess is they are trying to keep the audience after Mercedes. Alot of people are probably done for the night

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Swerve should've followed up that promo. They better at least come out after this and give them CACs a chance to hit the dance :russ:

Last edited: