#21Savage On The Verge Of Tears responds to people calling him a hypocrite

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
21 is quick to talk about the money he's donated to the community. But would he forgive his enemy :jbhmm:Would he be like Jeezy and get dissed on the stage by his enemy for the idiots of the world to laugh about it, but not retaliate and seek reconciliation instead even if the other party is not interested? When his homie killed Bankroll Fresh he didn't seem to give a fukk about a life lost because that was the opps..

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
dumb ass nikka, :camby: handing out turkey's & organizing back to school drives means nothing if the rest of your time your pushing & promoting audio genocide to impressionable kids...

and that tired ass excuse/comparison to movies/tv:martin:

actors don't generally remain in character & attempt to live out their movie/tv roles & then have to go deal with criminal investigations the way drill/gangsta rappers will....

this is exactly why voices like Charleston White/Hassan Campbell are needed...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
hmm, what does it take to make a statement like this convincingly with his background? This is a question I wonder about a lot of rappers. Like Jay wasn’t on no killing shyt, but he spent 15 years talking about drug dealing/his hustle, 8 hrs of flossing money and labels, then tried to 180 on 4:44 on some pro black shyt. A lot of nikkas bought it but I wasn’t with it cuz he ain’t never built that credibility in his music prior to that. This a similar situation except with violence and while I can’t recall specifics, there have been other times rappers are “the wrong messenger”. I’ve always wondered at what point someone can become the right messenger if they didn’t start out with that message :jbhmm: