#21Savage On The Verge Of Tears responds to people calling him a hypocrite

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Usually 21 is articulate when he speaks on various topics. He sounded all over the place and hella Juelz Santana-ey in this video.

nikkas today literally rap about who they killed and how they killed them and who they gonna kill next and what packs they smokin on and what drugs they do and sell and what opps they hate etc.

In one breath nikkas say,

- the record labels and media are brainwashing black folks to keep us violent and be perceived as violent and keep us in the ghetto

- the media, labels, tv are pushing the gay agenda and its brainwashing our kids to be gay and strip the black man of his masculinity

- im a trap nikka not a rapper, this the realest shyt i ever wrote. I spit truth, real nikka over here all my shyt real and raw

Then 0.1 business seconds later say, this just entertainment, music dont influence nobody to do shyt, what about denzel washington? Why aint yall on wesley snipes helmet! 🗣🗣🗣

Can’t make this shyt up :dead:

Da cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy be glaringly apparent. Astonishing, even.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
might be trying to get out in front of that RICO
i highly doubt he is tied to illegal shyt, dude seems pretty calculated on how he moves, can’t see no dude connected to Jay putting himself in fukkery like that but what do I know :manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That’s what @Matt504 says “demonic anti black rap” makes nikkas do :manny:

That's not what I say at all. Nor would I claim that playing R&B makes women have sex, but there's a reason men play R&B when they're trying to create the conditions for sex instead of playing Future.

:francis:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That's not what I say at all. Nor would I claim that playing R&B makes women have sex, but there's a reason men play R&B when they're trying to create the conditions for sex instead of playing Future.

That is exactly what you insinuate

Sex is not committing a criminal act so I don’t give a fukk about your nonsensical “RnB” comp …what clowns like yourself insinuate is that blacks are too damn brain dead ..gullible and just too stupid to know right from wrong which is why with just a little droplet of 808 infused gangsta trap tunes their simple little brains will forever become corrupted and zombified intro genocidal street terrorist …but of course somehow that magical potion doesn’t equally work on other races who indulge in the same things …it’s disgusting ..you’re disgusting tbh

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
NWA was known for that statement. They was probably the first ones who said it.

But times have changed. Future peddles subscription drug raps, but he doesn’t do if. And he could say “I’m just rapping about what a lot of people do”, not understanding, that he music makes it cool to do. Not only that, but a lot of people probably tried it because of his music.
Juice WROLD admitted that's why he started doing drugs, cause of Future's music I believe

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That is exactly what you insinuate

Sex is not committing a criminal act so I don’t give a fukk about your nonsensical “RnB” comp …what clowns like yourself insinuate is that blacks are too damn brain dead ..gullible and just too stupid to know right from wrong which is why with just a little droplet of 808 infused gangsta trap tunes their simple little brains will forever become corrupted and zombified intro genocidal street terrorist …but of course somehow that magical potion doesn’t equally work on other races who indulge in the same things …it’s disgusting ..you’re disgusting tbh

I don't insinuate anything, my points are laid bare and plain. The leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide and we accept from Black entertainers that obscene lyrics centering around the promotion and celebration of Black death is somehow entertainment given that fact. What's disgusting is Black men like you defending people enriching themselves by trafficking in Black death "entertainment".

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Juice WROLD admitted that's why he started doing drugs, cause of Future's music I believe

You’ve said that Future was the artist who first influenced you to experiment with lean. Did you talk to him about that?
That’s the first thing I told him. He just was like, “Wow.” He kind of apologized.