Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Old guy with a solid team, and no glaring ill/evil intent is the exact same thing as an old guy with a completely criminal and evil team, that wants to hand over the country to the billionaire class with the intention of enriching himself and doing as much harm as possible to anybody that does not look like him, that’s what I am learning this past year. As long as Trump can go 2 or 3 more minutes into his nonsensical musings, then he is clearly better for the job, cool! And before anybody says “it doesn’t mean that I support Trump” when screaming “Joe gotta go”, that’s exactly what you are doing, because that is the alternative.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Old guy with a solid team, and no glaring ill/evil intent is the exact same thing as an old guy with a completely criminal and evil team, that wants to hand over the country to the billionaire class with the intention of enriching himself and doing as much harm as possible to anybody that does not look like him, that’s what I am learning this past year. As long as Trump can go 2 or 3 more minutes into his nonsensical musings, then he is clearly better for the job, cool! And before anybody says “it doesn’t mean that I support Trump” when screaming “Joe gotta go”, that’s exactly what you are doing, because that is the alternative.
No the alternative is Kamala or somebody else. Shut the fukk up

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Biden seems hopelessly out of touch with reality when he talks about the economy

Do you deep throat Trumps nuts fakkit?
Don't project you political fellatives onto me, sissy. Joseph Robinette Biden is a long standing enemy to Black people. I'm happy to see his downfall like any other White Supremacist. What does that have to do with Trump, whore?

Daps
Exactly. “They” keep trying to find reasons to excuse why they want to vote for Trump. :mjpls:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Russia is still making beaucoup rubles, and China's BRI is still going smoothly.

America stands to gain nothing by not coming to the table with diplomacy. Starting fights will not end well for Americans economically.

The Europeans will go where labor is cheapest and where gas is cheapest. You can only operate on "friendships" for so long.

America should treat this as a USSR moment and ramp up innovation, manufacturing, and initiatives that secure economic value for AMERICANS.

We're at a point now where American debt is so high that we're paying more on debt than anything else. That's fukking insane

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
You think they were just about to cut a check to Black America before Putin invaded? :mjlol:
The point is that the main argument against america payin what they owe are “where is thebmoney gonna come from?” And “reparations will destroy the economy”

Clearly america got the bread and the lights still on in this hoe:umad: