• Poll closed .

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
when Trump loses to this :dead:

Lets keep it a bean, Trump has taken more Ls than a latin song. The man lost the popular vote to Hilary "hot sauce" Clinton, got ether'd to the point of no return at Obama's party, lost to a semi dead corpse due to his bullshyt term, got indicted, got impeached, got bankrupted to all hell, and somehow this orange leech of a nut stain still slithers back to the podium.

I wish his dikkriders would realize that the man is using this election as a come up. Hell, the dude literally said I'm only doing this bullshyt because "murica" and I would rather be chilling at the golf course. Like WHY THESE DUMB ASS ENTERTAINERS, WASHED UP fukkS, LOW LIFES, AND VERMIN TRYING TO VOTE FOR A fukkING CON ARTIST

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE :mindblown:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
This fakkit is "disppointed" when Israel tells him to fukk off to keep bombing kids and women

But won't even talk to Putin because "he doesn't feel like it" until Putin changes his attitutde

what a piece of shyt

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Anyone who seriously thinks Biden’s going to win this election is delusional as fukk. Dems should of just picked someone else for the primary, shyt even Kamala at this point.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
He’s a sitting president that can’t function aside from like 6 hours of the day. What’s the media have to do with it?
It's amazing how the country has been running for the last 3 and a half yrs but now all of a sudden he can't function cause he misspoke and corrected himself seconds later:mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
11 pages of concern trolling and people dapping up an actual white supremacist Marine Le Pen supporting piece of shyt in @BucciMane. This section is a cesspool.

If we want to rid the world of these terrorist scumbags, the liberals in this country need to sack up and realize we need a real leader, and for our leaders to unite with the strongest leaders around this world.

Get Donald Trump, Nigel Farage, Marie Le Pen, and the fearless leader in my avi (Rodrigo Duterte) together, and the fight against terror will become stronger and more effective.

Duretre is already cleaning up the Philippines in a short period of time.

The French are a bunch of betas, and they need Marie Le Pen to lead them to have any chance of being a productive and safe country.

I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me.:francis:.

Trump, Le Pen, and Farage.:salute:.

Nothing too surprising if Marcon wins as the French have always been known as cowards. If Le Pen doesn't win this election, and decides to run for the next election, she will win, but it will be too late for France by then as they are looking like Iraq right now.