Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He wasn't the fukking president ten years ago.

And it is a national emergency because the person he lost to is a felon who incited an insurrectionist attack on the Capital.

Lmao. You gotta be trolling with a username like Worthless Loser. :mjlol:
Right, he was the VP and did speeches, interviews on the regular basis. He's literally been known as a gaffe machine since his days in the Senate.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Did we forget Trump not knowing his Doctor name:mjlol:

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday confused the name of his former White House physician just moments after he said President Joe Biden should take a cognitive test.

The mix-up happened as Trump bragged that he had "aced" a cognitive test. Trump also criticized Biden, saying, "I think he should take a cognitive test like I did."

"I took a cognitive test, and I aced it. Doc Ronny — Doc Ronny Johnson," Trump said, confusing the name of his White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, now a member of the House. "Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor.”

Trump continued, bragging about having gotten "every question right" on the cognitive test Jackson administered, apparently unaware that he had fumbled his name.