IxlnNN.gif

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Did we forget Trump not knowing his Doctor name:mjlol:

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday confused the name of his former White House physician just moments after he said President Joe Biden should take a cognitive test.

The mix-up happened as Trump bragged that he had "aced" a cognitive test. Trump also criticized Biden, saying, "I think he should take a cognitive test like I did."

"I took a cognitive test, and I aced it. Doc Ronny — Doc Ronny Johnson," Trump said, confusing the name of his White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, now a member of the House. "Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor.”

Trump continued, bragging about having gotten "every question right" on the cognitive test Jackson administered, apparently unaware that he had fumbled his name.
You have bidens dikk so far down your throat

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
republicans will happily vote for trump in mass despite the wild shyt

dems objectively cannot do that. its not a "but trump is okay?" thing either - this is extremely bad for battleground states and the clock for jumpstarting a new campaign for harris or someone else is gonna be tight.

what's crazy about it all is that biden's team literally stated the intent was for him to be a one-term president before he was even elected lol...

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:mjlol:.

You don't mix up Putin and Ukraine. That's not a slip. That's being a complete idiot that has severe cognitive decline. You should be embarrassed for defending this.

Dog, what does that actually say about your hero trump?

.how many times has he mangled words or confused Nancy Pelosi for Nikki Haley?