• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been monitoring this, the race has swung back to Trump

Truthfully, the fundamentals of this election favor the Republicans - unpopular democratic president, multiple global conflicts, border issues, and economic concerns.

this has always been Trumps election to lose but him and Vance kept on saying and doing dumb shyt so Kamala was ahead for a while.

It’s still close but if the election was tomorrow, Trump wins. In the next 3 weeks, he either has to fukk up or Kamala has to land a couple of big punches to get the W
Darius is usually on point with his election predictions.

Kamala might be cooked :hubie:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/21
@MentallyDivine
TRUMP JUST SAID HE WOULD CLOSE THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, AND DEFUND SCHOOLS THAT TEACH SLAVERY AND THE GENOCIDE OF NATIVE AMERICANS!!!

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1847265910358241280/vid/avc1/1080x1920/MwDU2cfyYeuyYi4J.mp4

2/21
@Chameleon876
Brian, I think the app is messing with your reach and follower count because of the type of content you share. It seems the app is targeting left leaning account with large organic followers while boosting the the misinformation content coming from right wing accounts. 😒

3/21
@MentallyDivine
Oh I’m well aware! And it’s sad… But I will not be silent!

4/21
@SandruSom
That’s in Project 2025 (see below). So now tell me, MAGATS, that Trump is not “associated” with Project 2025?!

GaLtiGzXkAANDMh.jpg

5/21
@MentallyDivine
RECEIPTS!

6/21
@RealJohnShoe
🤨 He didn't say he'd defund schools teaching slavery. He would defund schools teaching kids to judge others based on their ethnicity.

7/21
@MentallyDivine
That’s not what he said. The question was about teaching slavery and stolen land. You’re playing ignorant or are willfully. Either way… own it.

8/21
@TatiPolvo
This needs to be everywhere

9/21
@MentallyDivine
Yea but the platforms are suppressing it…

10/21
@DeeMarie43D
Modern day KKK!

11/21
@FlynDutchman466
I know this is gonna shock some people, but we never had a Department of Education before 1979 and we all did just fine.

The Department of Education is unconstitutional since education isn’t a function of the federal government.

It’s an agency that serves only to advance the government’s agenda by distributing federal funds, and shouldn’t exist.

This also might be a shocker, but the federal government ain’t your daddy.

There are literally hundreds of federal programs and agencies we can do without. Get a grip.

12/21
@Nazzas
What he actually said is that if they change history to their own narrative he would withhold funding from that school. The Marxist line ‘unburdened by what had been’ relates to taking away history. History is important as it covers a broad spectrum of information pertaining to the past. I grew up in a country where history was erased - it’s called communism! It’s important that education gives an accurate account of history, not just a diversified account.

13/21
@StepheneKlein
And, there are millions of Americans that still believe Trump when he says “he has nothing to do with Project 2025”. These same MAGA loyalist also didn’t bother to watch the Project 2025 congressional hearing where Trump’s name is mentioned 300+ times in the 900+ page Project 2025 implementation plan document.

GaLdf5lW4AAmRfl.jpg

14/21
@ObeJuanKenobi76
I believe those "undecided" voters are lying. They've made up their minds. They're just scared of telling anyone.

Keep hearing the "I need to do some research."

Dude/Dudette. You are not creating a new version of a space craft or some shyt. What the fukk are you researching.?

15/21
@MGenius15636
Trump is a fukking lunatic. He has no understanding of how government works. This is just another idiotic idea straight out of Project 2025.

16/21
@fiona_webster22
He also promises to defund schools that require vaccinations for:
🦠 polio
🦠 pertussis (whooping cough)
🦠 measles
🦠 mumps
🦠 rubella
🦠 varicella (chickenpox)
🦠 & more

These are not benign illnesses! I nearly died of pertussis when I was seven (before the vaccine was available). I remember it well, because my cough was so violent, I broke two ribs.

17/21
@Foreste56792766
As he should, a waste of $83B every year and academic performance has declined for 20 straight years.

18/21
@Come_Oon_Man
Spot on Brian🔥

19/21
@LibsBeCrazy
Drama queen.

20/21
@ranveerweston
So essentially we’re going up against Trump and his army of NEPO babies…

The Simpsons warned us of this 🤔

21/21
@Chameleon876
D!T just said on Faux News that wants to get rid of the Department of Education which is straight out of P2025 playbook. @notcapnamerica @MollyJongFast @MSNBC @MaddowBlog @MaddowBlog @MayoIsSpicyy @JoJoFromJerz @YNB @cwebbonline @cbouzy

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/5
Oh snap!!!!!!!!!

This document released by Judge Tanya Chutkan as evidence by Jack Smith is damning!

Donald Trump knew that he was going to lose Pennsylvania and Arizona in 2020, as reads testimony from a witness during an interview by the J6 Committee.

2/5
It could be!

3/5
I think it's him too.

4/5
Unfortunately so.

5/5
You don't know what that word means and it shows.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GaLzG5aWcAA7omH.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
What? Fox manipulated and edited the “town hall” with Cheesus by using RNC operatives and then deliberately mislead viewers?

You don’t say…

/search?q=#DemVoice1
/search?q=#DemsUnited
/search?q=#USDemocracy

[Quoted tweet]
Fox did not disclose even basic information about who was asking the questions at their Trump town hall with women voters. And even more egregiously, they edited out one woman *making that disclosure*

2/2
😂😂 they can’t not cheat

GaHUdUVWcAAnwJU.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/21
@maddenifico
Y'all need to listen to this worker about all the good stuff that's happening in America due to the infrastructure policies of President Biden and VP Kamala Harris. As president, the loathsome piece of shyt talked a lot, but didn't do a fukking thing. America's back baby! 🙌💪🇺🇸

https://video-t-2.twimg.com/ext_tw_...816/pu/vid/avc1/576x1024/iuqpiXqjv8BImhpX.mp4

2/21
@BonaFideMugsie
Their guy talks the talk, didn’t walk the walk. Our side *delivered*. Do you understand how many jobs this is creating?!??? Especially in red rural districts who think they’re forgotten? No one was forgotten when Biden was elected. Share that map with some MAGATS. But more importantly, share that video with them, drop it in their feeds. 🤡🏴‍☠️

3/21
@maddenifico
Let's fukking go, Mugsie! 🙌💪👊

4/21
@BonaFideMugsie
Look at all of the infrastructure construction happening. Rural, urban, suburban, it’s the *entire* country, and they are actually making sure every home in the US has full high-speed internet, even in the most rural areas.

GaGeTWNWAAAaUgX.jpg

5/21
@DrEBenge
It’s about time we took care of our aging infrastructure. I see a lot of aging bridges being replaced. Go Blue

6/21
@Ra5Rebel
Trump says 'America First,' but his Bibles, clothing line, and sneakers are all made in China. He doesn’t support American workers. If re-elected, he’ll offshore jobs to... you guessed it... China. /search?q=#AmericaFirst? /search?q=#OffshoringJobs /search?q=#SupportAmericanWorkers /search?q=#Vote2024 VOTE 💙For a New Way Forward! /search?q=#WeThePeople /search?q=#VoteForChange /search?q=#BlackVoices /search?q=#BlackExcellence /search?q=#LatinoVoices /search?q=#LatinoEmpowerment /search?q=#AAPIVoices /search?q=#StopAsianHate /search?q=#IndigenousVoices /search?q=#NativePride /search?q=#JewishVoices /search?q=#JewishPride /search?q=#MuslimVoices /search?q=#SupportMuslims /search?q=#WomensRights /search?q=#WomenUnite /search?q=#LGBTQVoices /search?q=#EqualityForAll /search?q=#TexasStrong /search?q=#TexasVotes /search?q=#FloridaForChange /search?q=#FloridaStrong /search?q=#GeorgiaOnMyMind /search?q=#PeachStatePride /search?q=#PureMichigan /search?q=#MichiganStrong /search?q=#PAForChange /search?q=#KeystoneState /search?q=#WisconsinProud /search?q=#ExploreWisconsin /search?q=#MinnesotaNice /search?q=#MNForChange /search?q=#NevadaStrong /search?q=#BattleBornState /search?q=#ArizonaRising /search?q=#AZForChange /search?q=#Veterans /search?q=#GenZ /search?q=#Swifties /search?q=#HaitianPride
/search?q=#HaitiansUnite
/search?q=#HaitianVoices @UAW /search?q=#UnionsForAll

7/21
@BabyBlue467004
We traveled over 5,000 miles in the western U.S. earlier this year. The amount of roadwork being done, bridges being fixed, construction and development everywhere was amazing.
IDK how they've convinced people our economy is bad.

8/21
@TheSGM
He's right Bill. Road projects in my area of AL stuff is popping up all over the place. For miles, state roads, US hwy, and interstate.

What ticks me off is no signs saying brought to you by the bill itself.

9/21
@RonnetteSmart
Hallelujah !!! He just nailed it !!!

10/21
@CollinsWan41939
In 3.. 2… 1…. We will find out this guy is a paid actor 😂😂😂

11/21
@Christi90711921
I saw a photo of a long line of cars on one of the roads being repaired thanks to Joe’s Infrastructure plan. One of the cars had a “FJB” flag on it. It got me to thinking…what kind of a dikk do you have to be, to shyt all over the guy helping put food on your table? 🤬

12/21
@gcoln
My favorite line from him…”the orange hemorrhoid”.

13/21
@SoulFinder500
22 1/2 hours and it's Only Tuesday?

This guy is definitely working 60-70 hours a week and Loving it

14/21
@1KINDOFBLUE7
My man said that sheit with his whole got damn chest…😤 💪 /search?q=#KamalaHarris2024

15/21
@EthansLaw2
Biden fixed 10k broken bridges. Their guy couldn’t build 1 Wall.

16/21
@based_biased
We don't need to listen to him to see the lack of progress or anything being accomplished.

17/21
@CollinsWan41939
His accent isn’t even good 😂😂😂 we’re getting down to the bottom of the barrel of the actors, aren’t we?

18/21
@StaceyW32933359
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

19/21
@ThierbachR81163
/search?q=#anewwayFROWARD

20/21
@BonaFideMugsie

GaGnZ68XYAATj6P.jpg

21/21
@SmokeyFrog82
7 electric car charging stations for 6 billion. Where is all the money they stole from the bill I want to know.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
This election couldn’t be closer. Every single vote will matter — even a handful of votes could be decisive in a swing state. That’s why we’ve all got to /search?q=#DoSomething during these final few days of the election.

2/2
I’m getting out on the campaign trail with @KamalaHarris next week. Will you all /search?q=#DoSomething? Will you make your voting plans? Will you help others do the same?

Visit When We Fight, We Win to sign up to volunteer, and let me know when and where you’re going in the comments!

GaL8XyjXAAQ0Maa.jpg