• Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
💯

2/2
Happy Tuesday, Teri. ♥️🫶🏽🌺

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GaCvGsaW4AAklLg.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Byronnnnnnnnn!🎵〰️ Byon Donalds got chewed up, spat out, and stepped on by Gary Chambers Jr.🔥

[Quoted tweet]
During the recent debate focused on this year's election, @GaryChambersJr demonstrated a clear advantage over @ByronDonalds by presenting a wealth of compelling #facts and #data that underscored his arguments. Chambers effectively utilized statistics and research to illustrate key points, making a strong case for his positions and highlighting the differences between the political ideologies of #KamalaHarris and #DonaldTrump.

Chambers emphasized the achievements and policies of Kamala Harris, showcasing her commitment to #socialjustice, #healthcarereform, and #economic #equity. He contrasted these with Donald Trump's record, pointing out areas where #Trump's policies have led to increased #inequality and division within the country. By citing specific examples and data, Chambers was able to paint a vivid picture of the stakes involved in the upcoming election, urging #voters to consider the long-term implications of their choices.

Throughout the debate, Chambers maintained a confident and assertive demeanor, effectively engaging with Donalds and countering his arguments with well-researched information. This approach not only reinforced Chambers' credibility but also resonated with the audience, who were eager for substantive discussions about the future of the nation.

In summary, Gary Chambers' performance in the debate was marked by a strategic use of facts and data that not only outmatched Byron Donalds but also illuminated the critical differences between the leadership styles and policies of Kamala Harris and Donald Trump. His ability to articulate these contrasts clearly positioned him as a formidable candidate in the eyes of voters.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
Byron Donald’s and Donald Trump believe cops should have qualified immunity when they kill us.

I don’t, and neither does Vice President Harris.

As we debate the issue, ask yourself Black people which one of us sounds like they are for you?

Remember their policies impact us, and their policies protect the police more than you. I believe good cops should do well, and bad cops should be held fully accountable.

Check out the fully conversation @tezlynfigaro hosted for @revoltnews at @revoltworld. Click the link in my bio to watch.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Today marks the first day of Early Voting in Louisiana, and I want to share who I believe will best serve the people.
For the first time, I am not endorsing an individual candidate for Mayor-President of East Baton Rouge.
Neither @MayorBroome nor @edwardtedjames have presented a clear plan to address crime without over-policing Black communities. In a runoff between the two, I hope we can focus on an economic plan that prioritizes the future of Baton Rouge.
The other candidates, in my opinion, do not deserve your vote for Mayor-President. Sid Edwards hasn’t voted in the last three elections, yet wants to lead the city—let’s stop playing with this. Broome or James would be better for ALL the people than any of the other options.
Vote for the person who has your best interest at heart, not simply the one you like the most. That will vary for everyone, but we can sort it out in the likely December runoff. I hope both Broome and James understand how serious I am about the details of what they’re presenting to us.
City Council races are equally important, so please support the candidates listed below who will give us a real chance at making equity a priority.
Above all, get out and vote. Share the ballot and help spread the word.
/search?q=#DoGoodSeekJustice

GaLfxOvXAAAuGT4.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darius is usually on point with his election predictions.

Kamala might be cooked :hubie:

Preciate it breh

The last few weeks, things can change but Kamala needs to land better punches or there needs to be an “October surprise” that hurts Trump (medical issue, Israel Gaza ceasefire etc.)