• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Vance claimed a Trump supporter whose cat was missing may have been taken by a Haitian. It was in her basement.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXwu6dEWcAEVCtT.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Trump: I don't think I've ever said this before. So we do these rallies. They're massive rallies. Everybody loves, everybody stays till the end. By the way, you know, when she said that, well, your rallies people leave. Honestly, nobody does. And if I saw them leaving, I'd say, and ladies and gentlemen make America great again and I'd get the hell out, ok? Because I don't want people leaving. But I do have to say so I give these long sometimes very complex sentences and paragraphs but they all come together. I do it a lot. I do it with raising cane. That story. I do it with the story on the catapults on the aircraft carriers. I do it with a lot of different stories. When I mentioned Doctor Hannibal Lecter. I'm using that as an example of people that are coming in from Silence of the Lambs. I use it. They say it's terrible. So they say so I'll give this long complex area for instance that I talked about a lot of different territory… You know, for a town hall, there's a lot of people but the fake news likes to say, the fake news likes to say, oh, he was rambling. No, no, that's not rambling. That's genius. When you can connect the dots. Now, now, Sarah, if you couldn't connect the dots, you got a problem. But every dot was connected and many stories were told in that little paragraph

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps

1/1
Laura Loomer last week: “They talk in their little DEI Shaniqua voices…Kamala Harris, Letitia James,and Fani Willis. Like, all of the like meritless DEI Shanique Talk the same way. It’s very obnoxious the way they talk.”

This is one ignorant racist bytch.

Trump really is Homelander; both are surrounding themselves with progressively worse people as time goes on. :russ:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
BREAKING: Over 100 former national security officials who worked in Republican Presidential administrations, and former GOP members of Congress just wrote this letter endorsing Kamala Harris for President.

They also stay that Donald Trump is “unfit to serve again as President,” and blamed him for undermining our allies, causing chaos in our government, and putting his personal interests above those of America.

They also say that Trump has “betrayed” our democracy.

2/3
That didn't happen.

3/3
Mostly different ones, and they never said it was disinformation. They said it bared the hallmarks of misinformation, which it arguably did.

GXwwsdvWoAApcFq.png

GXwwvS3WcAEd4Hp.png