Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Low Quality Posting
It's crazy to me that posters in here along with the Democrat shills actually think that white people are going to vote for Kamala over Trump...

Well I should say white women since everyone knows white men are predominantly voting for Trump.

But what world do yall live in? White women will certainly be voting for Trump and it will most definitely be over 50 percent. Liberal white women are the minority. And even they haven't even been in an uproar speaking about abortion or Roe V Wade like they used to in 2020 and 2022 nonstop. That is a tell tale sign that they aren't as focused on it anymore

The other issues like illegal immigration and the economy are more important to them now which Trump is more popular with when it comes to the voters.

All of this is clearly obvious in my opinion but on election day I can't believe I'm going to actually see some of you guys in here act shocked when Kamala does terrible with the white women vote.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy to me that posters in here along with the Democrat shills actually think that white people are going to vote for Kamala over Trump...

Well I should say white women since everyone knows white men are predominantly voting for Trump.

But what world do yall live in? White women will certainly be voting for Trump and it will most definitely be over 50 percent. Liberal white women are the minority. And even they haven't even been in an uproar speaking about abortion or Roe V Wade like they used to in 2020 and 2022 nonstop. That is a tell tale sign that they aren't as focused on it anymore

The other issues like illegal immigration and the economy are more important to them now which Trump is more popular with when it comes to the voters.

All of this is clearly obvious in my opinion but on election day I can't believe I'm going to actually see some of you guys in here act shocked when Kamala does terrible with the white women vote.

you don't think white women are gonna come out and vote for abortion, plan b/birth control pills and IVF? :mjlol:

too many issues coming together in Kamala Harris favor to lose.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I'd bet on her winning

Ppl want normalcy

Republican states probably going to cause a constitutional crisis and try to get it pushed to the Supreme court

Biden going to come on TV and expose it all

"Due to investigations, and the following acts that these specific supreme court justices have engaged in, we find them invalid to judge the election."

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you don't think white women are gonna come out and vote for abortion, plan b/birth control pills and IVF? :mjlol:

too many issues coming together in Kamala Harris favor to lose.

Don't forget to quote me when I'm proven right Mr Napoleon

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'd bet on her winning

Ppl want normalcy

Republican states probably going to cause a constitutional crisis and try to get it pushed to the Supreme court

Biden going to come on TV and expose it all

"Due to investigations, and the following acts that these specific supreme court justices have engaged in, we find them invalid to judge the election."
I see it playing out like this also, and the Supreme Court being gutted or seats being added immediately with zero consideration for the Republican Senators denial strategies.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@highbrow_nobrow
Trump: Democrats said please don’t call immigrants animals. I said, no, they’re not humans, they’re animals.

2/11
@highbrow_nobrow
This kind of language is indistinguishable from the rhetoric used by Hitler during the Third Reich.

3/11
@highbrow_nobrow
If you’re not following us, please do. We would appreciate it. Thank you.

4/11
@AkronRain115196
All those friggin’ morons standing around him. Great look fellas.

5/11
@GriFdotpy
This should be absolutely disqualifying…

6/11
@thisguyjack
This is straight outta Hitler 101.

Donald Tr*mp is a domestic terrorist.

7/11
@UpstateNYgal518
Hmmmmmmm... Immigrants are animals? Really?

Trump married 2 immigrants!
1. Wife Ivana- from Czechoslovakia. Then emigrated to Canada and then to US.
2. Wife #3 Melania- born in Slovenia, part of Yugoslavia. Then emigrated to the US.
3. His family was originally from Germany and was called Drumpf (in 1600's). His descendants changed their name from to Trump during the Thirty Years' War (1618–1648).
4. His Mother was from Scotland and immigrated to the US when she was 17. Fred Trump was born in US.

8/11
@ChrisJustice01
Felon Trump is an animal overdue for his cage.

9/11
@eugah
What kind of animals were your immigrant wives?

10/11
@FlattOutSense
Members of the GOP frustrated with Trump for killing the best border security bill they’ve had on the table in years.

11/11
@Chris_Hoare
And who are those men behind him disgracing the uniforms they wear?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa

1/11
@highbrow_nobrow
Trump: Democrats said please don’t call immigrants animals. I said, no, they’re not humans, they’re animals.

2/11
@highbrow_nobrow
This kind of language is indistinguishable from the rhetoric used by Hitler during the Third Reich.

3/11
@highbrow_nobrow
If you’re not following us, please do. We would appreciate it. Thank you.

4/11
@AkronRain115196
All those friggin’ morons standing around him. Great look fellas.

5/11
@GriFdotpy
This should be absolutely disqualifying…

6/11
@thisguyjack
This is straight outta Hitler 101.

Donald Tr*mp is a domestic terrorist.

7/11
@UpstateNYgal518
Hmmmmmmm... Immigrants are animals? Really?

Trump married 2 immigrants!
1. Wife Ivana- from Czechoslovakia. Then emigrated to Canada and then to US.
2. Wife #3 Melania- born in Slovenia, part of Yugoslavia. Then emigrated to the US.
3. His family was originally from Germany and was called Drumpf (in 1600's). His descendants changed their name from to Trump during the Thirty Years' War (1618–1648).
4. His Mother was from Scotland and immigrated to the US when she was 17. Fred Trump was born in US.

8/11
@ChrisJustice01
Felon Trump is an animal overdue for his cage.

9/11
@eugah
What kind of animals were your immigrant wives?

10/11
@FlattOutSense
Members of the GOP frustrated with Trump for killing the best border security bill they’ve had on the table in years.

11/11
@Chris_Hoare
And who are those men behind him disgracing the uniforms they wear?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Just photoshop nazi flags behind them and make it viral :ehh: .....Internet pros been lazy with the photoshops