• Poll closed .

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
This electoral college shyt is really some bullshyt

1/3
BREAKING: Over 100 former national security officials who worked in Republican Presidential administrations, and former GOP members of Congress just wrote this letter endorsing Kamala Harris for President.

They also stay that Donald Trump is “unfit to serve again as President,” and blamed him for undermining our allies, causing chaos in our government, and putting his personal interests above those of America.

They also say that Trump has “betrayed” our democracy.

2/3
That didn't happen.

3/3
Mostly different ones, and they never said it was disinformation. They said it bared the hallmarks of misinformation, which it arguably did.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXwwsdvWoAApcFq.png

GXwwvS3WcAEd4Hp.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
WOW, Donald Trump is spiraling! He's now falsely claiming that Democrats are registering illegal immigrants to vote in the 2024 Presidential election, while urging Republicans to shut down the government in response.

Here’s the truth: Illegal immigrants cannot vote in U.S. presidential elections, nor can they register to vote—it's against the law!

It’s clear Trump is feeling desperate. He knows he's likely facing a tough loss and is already scrambling for excuses to explain it.

2/3
They existed since the start of the country pretty much, including under Trump.

3/3
Keyword: Local elections.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXyFYZaWYAAYepQ.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
WOW, Donald Trump is spiraling! He's now falsely claiming that Democrats are registering illegal immigrants to vote in the 2024 Presidential election, while urging Republicans to shut down the government in response.

Here’s the truth: Illegal immigrants cannot vote in U.S. presidential elections, nor can they register to vote—it's against the law!

It’s clear Trump is feeling desperate. He knows he's likely facing a tough loss and is already scrambling for excuses to explain it.

2/3
They existed since the start of the country pretty much, including under Trump.

3/3
Keyword: Local elections.

GXyFYZaWYAAYepQ.jpg

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

This is really one of the greatest dangers in this election.

Have read most about the rules changes in GA to throw counting the votes into chaos election day if it doesn't appear to be going their way but its happening in other states also.

Democrats will be deploying an army of lawyers to make sure they laws are followed and this time (thankfully) wont have to worry about a DOJ getting in the way as would happen if trump ever got into office again

Harris Campaign’s Legal Team Takes Shape as Election Battles Heat Up​

The campaign is adding Marc Elias, one of the party’s top election lawyers, to help Democrats counter what they expect to be a contentious postelection period.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Teamsters union declines to endorse in presidential election, breaking decades of precedent​

at the end of the day, Kamala is a black woman. And there are folk that will vote against their best interest because they are staunch racists. I think Trump is aware of that.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the end of the day, Kamala is a black woman. And there are folk that will vote against their best interest because they are staunch racists. I think Trump is aware of that.
I would say she's more of an unproven commodity. You don't know what you'll get out of her. I think she'll be bad for workers. Because she'll flood the country with immigrants. And I think Trump will do the same exact thing. Neither Democrats nor Republicans have done much to help the middle class in the last few decades. That's why I'm voting Cornell West or third party.