Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Oh wait… there’s more

The Coli made it gay to post links from certain sites… worth the watches though
asian dude is dressing and talking like hes black, but cheerleading for trump because he thinks kamala is a communist.

make it make sense.

had the nerve to say “4 bands.”

:why:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I strongly disagree this will be a very close and tight election , you cant underestimate trump, harris will be smart to play like the underdog and not take any thing or take any chances for granted, he has shown that in 2016 and 2020 two very close tight elections
It will be close because of the Electoral College, but he has without a doubt made Republicans more of a minority party.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
to be fair people were still coming in
I do wonder what made them pick that specific place. The candidates will do small, medium, and bigger places or they’ll just do them outside. We know why Trump’s people have to be kinda selective on where to do outside rallies. Hopefully they’re not picking places to make the rallies look bigger than they actually are :mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't think it'll be close at all, still go out and vote to not get complacent, but people forget how batshyt crazy his supporters were in 2016 and the energy then. That shyt was something else.

8 years later, broken promises and their lives worse off, they probably don't feel as strongly about it.

Plus it's boring and their guy don't have the same energy.

You're basically seeing the end of a ponzi scheme when people realize shyt is useless and a whole bunch of talk/gassing up but not substance/product.