Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This election is razor close brehs. I’ve actually never seen one this close, it’s literally going to come down to Pennsylvania. Whoever wins that state is 95% the next president
Is it really close or not because I see both sides bragging about poll numbers and how their candidate is the favorite to win...which I expect during election season.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometime I would go to places on the internet with republicans / right wingers and push the “micro chips in the vaccine” conspiracy so they wouldn’t take it
:bryan:
You:
301214ecd8e97739f0f8e2173fba0e49.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This demon is a racist

He has normalized this shyt and people still supporting him tells you a lot about the state of America.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

1/1
MAGA Republicans and Donald Trump started a whole war with the Haitian community over false rumors. Over 300,000 Haitians can vote in Florida.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

None of this matters because Florida is not a swing state. Just like Ohio is not either. Their is a reason why this entire election process none of the media has mentioned either states as Battleground states. In Florida Republican registered voters surpasses Democrats registered voters by over 1 million

He will win the state by a couple points. It would not matter in any case either because the Biden has a terrible rep with Haitians because he has quietly deported many of them during his time in office.

A tragic milestone: 20,000th migrant deported to Haiti since Biden inauguration

This was 2 and a half almost 3 years ago and he had already deported that many. Imagine at this point. Harris is tied to the administration so they won't vote for her either. Florida already had an early Presidential primary and it was said turnout was extremely low in Broward County. I promise you Haitians won't be lining up for Kamala due to these reasons even if Trump made ignorant comments about them eating cats and dogs. It will just make them say fukk him too. fukk both of them is what they will say.

Long story short it's pointless looking at Florida

Once again the race is North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin