• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really can't wait until Kamala Harris wins. Then the x2 terms of Newsom right afterwards.

I'd love to see what 16+ straight years of Democratic leadership looks like for this country.

It's absolutely crazy to me that most of us here have had more years of Republican leadership than Democratic leadership given how backwards the formers' thinking is.

We were absolutely stupid to be goofing around all these decades and letting Republicans take leadership roles. Bush and Trump putting in 12 years, coming off 12 years of Reagan and Bush Sr.

That's simply shytty.

Republicans duped the fukk out of Generation X and Millennials for the last 40 years. If our generations did their job, took politics serious and voted them out constantly then we wouldn't be in this mess.

Truth is, a lot of countries caught up and even passed us when it comes to some regards because of these wack ass Republicans holding everything back and resetting progress, which we got to take time to clean up, again and again.

What the heck are you talking about? 12 of the last 16 years have been Democrat rule....

The true problem is that Democrats when they get into power are super soft and always drop the ball

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Crowd size don’t mean shyt and neither do polls
Who has time for a rally? Has any Coli Brehs been to one? Rallies are like twitter, it’s the very loud minority.

Kamala been to Atlanta around three times this year. I never thought to myself, “I would love to wait in line outside for 3 hours, to possibly get in, pay $20 for parking, stand at a rally to hear a person speak for two hours, then leave only to be in traffic for 90 mins just to get out the parking area.
:picard:
I bet you most rally’s are filled with campaign workers and volunteers for that state. Smoke and mirrors. But Trumps goofy ass puts stock into these things.
:mjlol:
Be upset when people don’t come to see you speak polibrehs
:what:

Last edited:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Yea it doesn't matter. The MAGATs are in hiding. Expect this race to be very close.
Real republicans aren’t Trump supporters. They support their party for life.
giphy.gif

Imagine if the democrats had a goofy ass nominee (Beto or Gavin). Democrats would support them regardless because of their political ideology.
:yeshrug:
Most democrats will never vote republican and most republicans will never vote democrat. It’s the way of the world. It’s tribalism at its best. Very few people can be objective and the ones who are are called #bothsiders.
:francis:
Black people are conservative in many ways. The republican political ideology isn’t the issue. It's that many republicans are racist and can weaponize that party against minorities and women. If it was up to many white men, we would be back in the 50’s. Women at home and minorities having second class citizen status. The good old days.
:skip:
As always, I have no issue with the republican ideology. My issue is Trump and his racist agenda. #Istandwithkamala
:mjlol:
Politics is a joke regardless. The real battle is against the Elites, but the media has us fighting each other. They divide and conquer their tax slaves.
:camby:
Thats why I don’t pay Fed taxes. @Feds fukk you and your wasteful spending.
:ufdup:
:youngsabo:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit