• Poll closed .

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
'
You have no idea what you're talking about. Her speaking aggressively against price gouging landlords and supermarkets and gas stations already having those corrupt business owners on notice.
All hot air until she has them in black and white and can explain how they happen.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

8544982e8ac5b2ff2ca4d3b3c6f8164b

:salute:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Hoe ass Democrat Americans do the only thing they know how to do, deflect and attack. Zero people with disputes to the video. The account can't be a Black person because they aren't applauding pandering and nikkatry because an alleged Black AKA with a D next to her name is the one doing it. Brainwashed, lost nikkas for real:snoop:

EDIT: That brother started killing them in that thread. He was dropping jewels on those clowns

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

[COLOR=var(--headline-colour)]Family of Isaac Hayes threaten Donald Trump with lawsuit over use of song in rallies

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=var(--standfirst-text)]Family call for $3m in licensing fees stemming from Trump’s frequent use of the Hayes-penned Sam & Dave track Hold On, I’m Comin’[/COLOR]

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

1/1
Unearthed audio: Trump tells Tim Walz in 2020 he is “very happy” with his handling of George Floyd protests: “I fully agree with the way he handled it... [Tim Walz is an] excellent guy”

(Trump is now trying to criticize Walz over the same issue)

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Walz's stance here is a practical, sensible one. The deployment was for bad actors, not just to stamp out a protest, nothing radical or racist about it at all.

This is just more documented proof that Trump and his disciples are delusional lunatics hellbent on destroying American democracy

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I was a witness to a convo between to cats talking about this Presidential race and it's clear why 45 is a confident as he is. It's bc you have some people that will bend their own beliefs just to stay loyal to this dude.

MAGA guy: " I'm all for having a woman President... but Kamala is a bytch who isn't a role model, won't keep us safe and isn't savvy on foreign policy".

DEM guy: "But you gave Trump a chance and he is clearly none of those things...and if she's a bytch for being strong willed...isn't that what Trump does?"

MAGA guy: "Hell you say... he kept us safe, secured our boarder and was great with foreign policy...we didn't start a war at all under him"

DEM guy: "You are forgetting i was still in the military during Trump... he was so damn lazy he ruined a bunch of our relationships abroad. He didn't even read his daily security briefings and didn't understand foreign policy at all... i mean at all... i was working at the Pentagon and he did nothing".

MAGA guy: "But he was strong and you didn't say anything about the boarder"

DEM guy: "because it's nothing to say... Mexico still hasn't paid for the boarder and again he didn't change much from what Obama was doing other than yell it every change he got."

MAGA guy: "they will once he's in office and that's besides the point. Like Trump said... she's a DEI appointment... she didn't earn it"

DEM guy: "you mean someone that went to law school, was a local prosecutor, state AG, Senator and now Vice President didn't earn it? But Laura Trump did enough in her life to be over the RNC? Half of Trumps appointments weren't qualified for the job."

MAGA guy: "Lara is why more qualified than Kamala"

DEM guy : " Do you even know what she did prior to marrying Eric Trump?"

MAGA guy: " She was a successful tv producer"

DEM guy: " She was a failed pastry chef, failed tv producer and had 0 experience with politics"

MAGA guy: "If Donald believed she was good for the job...i believe she's good for the job."

DEM guy: " It's clear you don't know anything about Kamala, Walz or really politics at all if you are riding with Trump again ".

MAGA guy: "all i know is stuff didn't cost this much and the economy was stable"

DEM guy: " just for a bit. He caused so much debt while padding his pockets that it was insane. He had the secret service go to all of his resorts while he golfed 65% of his presidency and was charging us millions. Lara has funneled a crap ton of money through the RNC for him while Eric has cut side deals overseas. He' selling access to him a Mar-a-Largo, improperly kept classified documents scattered around and i can tell you that would have gotten me fired and my security clearance stripped if i even mislabeled a document or didn't secure it correctly"

MAGA guy: "but he's the president so he could do what he wants with those documents and it was smart business to make money off of the secret service staying at your properties. All that other stuff is speculation...."

DEM guy: " it' not... down ballot Republican candidates don't have enough money to run bc they funneled it all to Trump's campaign."

MAGA guy: " it's Trump at the top of the ticket so if they needed more money they should raise it on their own. But that beside the point...she's not qualified and Trump took a bullet for this country".

DEM guy: " I took a bullet in Iraq for this country but if i go break a law i'm still going to jail"

MAGA guy: "true but all his charges are b.s. that they are using to label him a felon. Like i said i'm okay with a female president but Kamala ain't it"

Random guy in the breakroom also... to the MAGA guy " I thought you said Kamala helped your cousin out years ago"

This guy said that he has a cousin that Kamala actually did a solid and throw his case out many moons ago back in Cali and he still is ride or die for Trump. Said his could actually should have did 10 years in prison but because the case took nearly 2yrs to get to and he stayed out of trouble she didn't want to prosecute the case. That showed him she isn't tough on crime like she says she is.

It reminded me why i don't talk politics in the workplace nor do i usually go into the breakroom.