Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
What American voters? I guess you mean the far-right evangelicals who are stuck in toxic and abusive marriages and want to use Project 2025 to project their misery onto the rest of us. :skip:
This isn't 1940
You're looking at this wrong
People from different backgrounds,faiths and cultures are all part of the American fabric now
Hispanic,Asian, European ,African etc
They don't have to be Republicans to have questions about "family values"

I don't know,I just worry that they may view her as a woman who put her career first for decades and bushed everything else

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
This isn't 1940
You're looking at this wrong
People from different backgrounds,faiths and cultures are all part of the American fabric now
Hispanic,Asian, European ,African etc
They don't have to be Republicans to have questions about "family values"

I don't know,I just worry that they may view her as a woman who put her career first for decades and bushed everything else
You're right, it isn't 1940. But that also means that "family values" don't have to derive solely from the traditional family unit mold.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
A lot of American voters will give a fukk about a 60 year old woman who has never given birth

Gotta keep in mind you're talking to a bunch of brehs about this concern. How do you think a conversation like that would go in front of a bunch women?
Pressing her on that would only drive up the woman vote. It'd be worse than Vance talking about cat ladies

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Gotta keep in you're talking to a bunch of brehs about this concern. How do you think a conversation like that would go in front of a bunch women?
Pressing her on that would only drive up the woman vote. It'd be worse than Vance talking about cat ladies
I hope we're that progressive as a country

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Kamala was on fire in Nevada tonight. It was the first time I've watched her speech entirely. She's like an entirely different candidate from 2020.
As soon as she gets on that debate stage and answers questions it will be a wrap. She has dropped policies. She has dealt with ceasefire in a respectful way. They really won’t have shyt else to say after that.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something I’ve noticed with “both siders” they only seem to have smoke for one political party and they seem hell bent on trying to convince people not to vote for that one side

If you were true both siders and thought both sides suck you’d think you wouldn’t be invested in this election at all and would avoid the topic all together :jbhmm: