GUGYg4HWwAA3mC9

:huhldup:

GUFvbKXbIAA_8Kk

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Trump's defeat in November 2024, I hope that everyone will finally stop feeding into his insatiable desire for attention and media coverage. We've endured his antics for nearly a decade, and it's high time to turn the page. Despite his loss in 2020, I had a nagging suspicion he would attempt a comeback, but I held out hope that the media would shift focus. Yet, programs like World News Tonight, The View, Jimmy Kimmel, and others continued to spotlight Trump, perhaps due to Joe Biden's subdued presidency lacking daily drama. I hope they won't repeat the same error moving forward.
We all know for a fact if he loses in Nov he will claim the election was stolen. There’s no reality where he accepts defeat and concedes. So he will be in the news cycle for at least a few more months. And I know this sounds crazy because of his age but don’t rule out a 2028 run if he loses. If he sticks around in the news and involves himself in the 2026 midterms, making endorsements, campaigning with candidates, etc. it will be an indication that he’s interested in a 2028 run. We ain’t getting rid of him that easy.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Trump warns "very bad" Google may be "shut down"​

Trump may have won over much of Silicon Valley, but he continues to attack Google in a new rant on Fox​

By​

Published August 3, 2024 5:53PM (EDT)​

Republican presidential nominee, former U.S. President Donald Trump holds a round table discussion with Black business owners before his rally at the Georgia State University Convocation Center on August 03, 2024, in Atlanta, Georgia.  (Joe Raedle/Getty Images)
Republican presidential nominee, former U.S. President Donald Trump holds a round table discussion with Black business owners before his rally at the Georgia State University Convocation Center on August 03, 2024, in Atlanta, Georgia. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

save

Donald Trump unleashed a tirade against Google during a Friday interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo, accusing the platform of refusing to apologize for blocking some results related to his attempted assassination.

In the segment, in which Trump attempted to outline the dangers of AI before Bartiromo redirected him to the subject of big tech companies, Trump went after the search engine.

Noting that Facebook representatives called him to apologize for flagging some posts featuring photos of his assassination attempt with fact checks, Trump said, “Google, nobody called from Google,” before unloading on the tech company.

In the rant, slammed by the Harris campaign as “unintelligible,” Trump seemingly, though not clearly, accused the search engine of biased search result ranking, a complaint he espoused nearly six years ago.

Trump’s less-than-succinct description, possibly referring to Google’s practice of algorithmic search result ranking, which conservatives have blasted as unfair in recent days, was followed with a harsh warning message to the tech giant.

“Google has been very bad. They’ve been very irresponsible. And I have a feeling that Google’s going to be close to shut down, because I don’t think Congress is going to take it,” the former president told Bartiromo. “I really don’t think so. Google has to be careful.”

Toward the end of the Fox segment, he also mulled stripping Google of its Section 230 protections and praised Elon Musk and X, as Musk throws cash behind a PAC supporting his re-election bid.

Trump’s tenuous relationship with Silicon Valley has improved in many ways since his first term, strengthening ties with tech billionaire Peter Thiel, who groomed Trump’s VP pick JD Vance for office, and seeing bans on his accounts imposed after January 6th lifted. But Google continues to face attacks from the far-right, including accusations of suppressing Trump.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who y'all voting for

Well look at the polls.

Aug 4, 2024, 1:52 PM EDT
Paige Skinner

Harris Officially Jumps Ahead Of Trump In Silver Bulletin Poll​

As of Sunday, Kamala Harris is for the first time slightly favored by Nate Silver's forecasting model to win the electoral college. She also leads Donald Trump by 1.4 points in the Silver Bulletin national polling average. The model estimates that Harris has a 51% chance of winning the electoral college -- indicating that the race is extremely close.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Trump's defeat in November 2024, I hope that everyone will finally stop feeding into his insatiable desire for attention and media coverage. We've endured his antics for nearly a decade, and it's high time to turn the page. Despite his loss in 2020, I had a nagging suspicion he would attempt a comeback, but I held out hope that the media would shift focus. Yet, programs like World News Tonight, The View, Jimmy Kimmel, and others continued to spotlight Trump, perhaps due to Joe Biden's subdued presidency lacking daily drama. I hope they won't repeat the same error moving forward.

Unfortunately in the new media world of soundbites and clips Trump saying stupid sh1t gets them ratings so I don’t see this changing

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
For you; what has Kamala Harris ever done for Black people types; pull up a seat. 👇🏾

2/11
Shout out to Benard L. Taylor for this one TikTok - Make Your Day

3/11
The thing i never understand is that, them types act like we can't easily pull up what the other side has done to hurt black people specifically.

4/11
That part. 👆🏾

5/11
Is this available on YouTube? I don’t have an upgraded account so I can’t download that video

6/11
I don't think it is fam.

7/11
Kamala Harris was locking black men up left & right, she ain’t done shyt 4no black person it don’t matter, she nvr acknowledged Sonya Harris killing. She will not get the electoral votes,over 100 million white kids have millions of dollars in student debt, they R not voting 4-her

8/11
That didn't take long…………. 🤷🏾‍♂️

9/11
You’re not Black🤣

10/11
Love the facts mentioned!!

Hate that response he gave at the end because that’s exactly the nonsense they say😖.

11/11
So people are saying. The AG before Harris, who were probably white. Didn’t arrest any black peoples. It was until Harris became AG, black peoples got arrested. So that’s what u are saying. Damn joke. Check the AG, records before her.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196