Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Yeah... it's time to sign up for Threads.....

This was obviously his plan once he bought Twitter

Yeah, what he's trying to do is election tampering, he's not even trying to be subtle with it. shyts fun and games, until the government pulls up on him over it.
I've moved over to Bluesky, Hive and Threads, but with Threads it seems like they already spreading the gender war bullshyt over there, so it's only a matter of time until it starts looking like Twitter. :francis:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

snippet:
In her 2019 autobiography, The Truths We Hold, Harris wrote of how her Indian mother raised her with an appreciation for Indian culture, cooking her daughters Indian food, giving them Indian jewelry, and taking them on trips abroad to visit extended family. But Harris wrote that she was also keenly aware that the world would perceive her and her sister as Black women first and foremost: “My mother understood very well that she was raising two black daughters. She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud black women.”

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This should be plastered everywhere because the groundwork for this has been laid out in front of our faces for years with the previous elections.
If the government won't run up in offices and capital buildings to remove these people when they lose, the military and the civilians will.

The military and civilians won't be reasonable about it. The government should handle it if they dont want shyt to get violent.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think that if the Sonya Massey case is rushed thru and we get a verdict before the election, I GUARANTEE HE WILL GET OFF AS A PSYOP TO DISRUPT THE ELECTION.

If we see this case moving at a ridiculous speed and then rushing to get a verdict before the election, I can guarantee he will be found not guilty, and it was planned to happen like that.

Of course most likely that dude is gonna get life, but I wouldn't trust that right wing judges and prosecutors wouldn't try to use this to disrupt the country before the election.