• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
Wow! Corrupt Donald Trump never fully divested from his businesses while in office and made $550 million when he was in office.

Some of that money came from foreign governments looking to curry favors.

Just how corrupt was he? It all seems to be a major money making scheme to sell America to the highest bidder to me.

2/11
He was broke when he rode the escalator. The ONLY reason he ran was to make money. I couldn't believe he won after the way he spoke about our POW's, military, and Gold Star families.

There was money behind him from somewhere, probably Russian.

3/11
Yeah it's so sad.

4/11
Probably a clerical oversight, but sure go ahead with your conspiracy

5/11
Yeah… ok

6/11
Oh for fûcks sake. You’re pathetic.

7/11
That’s all you got. You know it’s true and can’t argue the facts so you attack the messenger.

8/11
You can’t actually be serious right?
He was the only president to LOSE net worth
Every other corrupt man that has sat in that office increased their net worth a ten close to a hundred fold.

9/11
He literally made $550 million. He never had a losing year during his presidency.

10/11
A guy that didn’t take his presidential salary? Let’s talk Nancy Pelosi Ed.

11/11
Yeah he donated $400k a year while making 375 times that — $150 million a year.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GUNupToWwAACt9L.jpg

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

There it is.

She actually wants to win this thing. Great pick, and it shows she actually might have red lines against Israel.

Walz was sympathetic to the protests against Israel instead of just being a fukking robot and calling them terrorists or whatever. He seems to have a working brain and can admit that what Israel is doing is, in fact fukked up.

It's not a secret that Netanyahu likes Trump and wants him to win. Regardless of what Harris says, and even Joe Biden who was giving them whatever they want, they'll still never respect democrats so why not go for broke and cut them off. They're funding your opponents anyway.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
There it is.

She actually wants to win this thing. Great pick, and it shows she actually might have red lines against Israel.

Walz was sympathetic to the protests against Israel instead of just being a fukking robot and calling them terrorists or whatever. He seems to have a working brain and can admit that what Israel is doing is, in fact fukked up.

It's not a secret that Netanyahu likes Trump and wants him to win. Regardless of what Harris says, and even Joe Biden who was giving them whatever they want, they'll still never respect democrats so why not go for broke and cut them off. They're funding your opponents anyway.
Exactly.

I expect this next 8 years to completely get dark money out of politics and to rework the impact of PAC's in politics. When you do what the people wants, you don't need PAC's to raise money, the people will donate to your campaign.

After they raised 200 million from civilians and famous people in a week, they probably feel like AIPAC can be scrapped in America.

I dont trust Pelosi though, and she should be sent home as soon as they win lol.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They need Pennsylvania to win the White House so I’m suprised no Shapiro cause that coulda almost guaranteed them that state