Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This isn’t going to happen. They have already shown their card; they will move with Trump as opposed to fighting him and losing. Even Nicky Haley bent the knee.

We, Dems, have no such fortitude or forward thinking. We couldn’t even bring ourselves to just fukking vote for Hillary to avoid all this.

At that time, the OPP was personal. Just her. Now, it’s much worse bc it’s ideological. Dems , bc of the lgbt, are a party of make believe. A party of sensitivity, political correctness. It’s skewing against a man’s nature and that’s why we’re losing the younger folk to Trump, this cartoonish ideal of a ‘man’s man’.

I rang this alarm 2 years ago. I have like 10 posts saying ‘the far left is a problem’. I don’t feel like quoting myself again but look up ‘far left’ you’ll see nothing but my posts. I saw this shift coming while the avg poster was scared to be called a ‘c00n’. Party of make believe and politician correctness
Some would argue Dem's being too Centrist is what cost them. Too much cynicism towards Biden from pro-Palestine Americans.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
@Braman AOC and Bernie are supporting Biden...you can't blame the far left

Far left ideology is what I mean.

Ie Dave Chapelle vs Trans was a case study that people didn’t pay enough attention to. Here you have a grade A democrat who was on the front lines way before it was popular. But bc he went up against trans, well now he can’t be a democrat, whether in perception or whether he personally shifted. Painting with broad strokes those roosters are now coming home.

Another example is how we over-corrected on police. ‘Defund the police’ :snoop: a collosal mistake in branding. The word ‘defund’ means one thing and one thing only. You can’t say that, but mean something that else. So when you loonk at crime ridden ‘liberal’ cities, how can you not expect political blowback when your dumbass literally said ‘defund the police’. And the youth even went beyond saying it was misstated, some literally ran with ‘yeeea let’s start from scratch we don’t even NEED police!’.

Thats what I mean by far left ideology. Just emotion and pie in the sky naïveté

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
There’s nothing alert about Trump.
He is alert. He might not be politically intelligent but he can crack jokes, be charismatic, drop punchlines and on.

And let’s be honest he’s intelligent. It’s just his values and morals which are trash, which is what’s dangerous.

Anyways, I don’t know why the dems just aren’t pushing the SC angle to the fullest. A left wing/center president can’t do a lot when you have a far right sc. but a far right president can do damage that’ll last for decades.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He is alert. He might not be politically intelligent but he can crack jokes, be charismatic, drop punchlines and on.

And let’s be honest he’s intelligent. It’s just his values and morals which are trash, which is what’s dangerous.

Anyways, I don’t know why the dems just aren’t pushing the SC angle to the fullest. A left wing/center president can’t do a lot when you have a far right sc. but a far right president can do damage that’ll last for decades.
I’ve seen plenty guys with dementia who seem alert. Everybody don’t act like Biden when they get old lol. They’re both old and I’m sure we will see Trump’s decline in 4 years.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Show me Trump being charismatic this election cycle?

Trump is not intelligent. What are you doing?

But you’re right about the Dems messaging. Panicking about polls in July is dumb. Trump and maga will scare people to vote against them.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
Charles Manson's followers show reporters their ear bandages, 1970

2/11
Someone remind me again of the difference between Manson and Trump?

3/11
Between J6 and Covid, Trump has killed way more people

4/11
I wish I could high-five you in person. 😂❤️

5/11
✋

6/11
Thelma, you are a gem! 💕

7/11
Thank you Nevadablue ❤️

8/11
Cult, cult, cult!

9/11
I love Brooklyn, Cookie, and yes they are a cult

10/11
🎯 No one sees as clearly as we MeeMaws! Trump is the most recent reiteration of Charles Manson!

11/11
He most definitely is Harriett

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GS5pBP8acAAQAAH.jpg

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Make America Great Again stolen from Reagan :coffee:
Reaganomics vs. newly coined MAGAnomics :ohhh:
Trump poised to see a bump given he just got clipped in the ear :merchant:

The similarities are staggering